17th July 2010, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Previous years solved question papers for the post of Trainee administration and trainee accounts in Hindustan Aeronautical Limited?

Now I have applied for the Post Trainee Administration & Trainee Accounts in Hindustan Aeronauticals Limited. I want Previous Solved Question Papers for the Same.
Please send me these for referance.

Regards
Varsha Handore

Related Questions:
  1. Post of officer trainee in hindustan petroleum: Previous years question papers and syllabus
  2. Previous 10 years solved Question Papers of Supervisor Trainee Exam for Electronics stream?
  3. HAL Technician Trainee(Channel C) and Admin/Commercial/ Accounts Trainee (Channel C) recruitment previous year question papers
  4. Last years papers of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited for the post of management trainee technical
  5. Syllabus and previous question papers of Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Trainee -- [New]
  6. FCI Previous Question Paper for the post of Management Trainee(Accounts)
  7. HAL management trainee old question papers?
  8. Question papers for graduate trainee(Finance and Accounts)?
  9. Where can i get the syllabus and previous years papers of the exam conducted by Hindustan Lever Limited Management Trainee Pharma Division?
  10. Previous years question papers of Engineer India Limited Papers for mechanical management trainee
  11. Last 5 years papers of FCI South Zone Management Trainee(Accounts) post?
  12. Old question papers for graduate trainee(Finance and Accounts) with answers
  13. Syllabus and previous years papers of Coal India Limited for Management Trainee Post? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed syllabus and previous years question papers of engineers Indian Limited Management Trainee exam?
  15. Hindustan Insecticides Limited Accounts Officer syllabus and previous papers
  16. Previous years question papers for HAL management trainee technical for Aeronautical Stream
  17. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited old question papers with solutions for Management Trainee ECE stream
  18. Previous 5 year Question Papers for FCI Exam for the position of Management Trainee?
22nd April 2011, 12:54 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Previous years solved question papers for the post of Trainee administration and trainee accounts in Hindustan Aeronautical Limited?

Hi dear,
it is very difficult to find the previous year paper of the post trainee administration and trainee account in HAL .
however i have some of the important question that i have found with the help of my friend, you may consider these as your reference.
if later, i found any paper regarding the same , i will surely contact you.for more detail go to the official site of HAL i.e..,http://www.hal-india.com/aerospacedivision.asp

Air Fuel ratio in a jet engine will be of the order of:
(a) 10:1 (b) 15:1
(c) 20:1 (d) 60:1

Fighter bombers use following type of engine:
(a) Turbo-jet (b) Turbo-propeller
(c) Rocket (d) Ram-jet
6. Least shrinkage allowance is provided in the case of following:
(a) Brass (b) Aluminium
(c) Cast Iron (d) Steel
9. If V is the volume of metal in a casting and A its surface area, the time of solidification will
be proportional to:
(a) V, 1/A (b) V,1/A2
(c ) V2 ,1/A (d) V2, 1/A2
3. Fire tube boilers are limited to a maximum design working pressure of :
(a) 1 kg/cm2 (b) 6 kg/cm2
(C) 17 kg/cm2 (d ) 100 kg/cm2
1. A dislocation represented by T is called:
(a) Positive edge dislocation
(b) Negative edge dislocation
(c) Positive screw dislocation
(d) Negative screw dislocation
2. The recrystallisation temperature of a cold worked material decreases with:
(a) Increase in the degree of deformation
(b) Increase in the initial grain size
(c) Increase in the temperature of cold working
(d) The presence of impurity
1. In a thyrister full converter feeding a continuous load current, what is the duration each
thyrister conducts in a cycle?
(a) 60 0 (b) 90 0
(c) 120 0 (d) 180 0
2. In a three-phase induction motor, the rotor field runs at the following speed with Respect to the
stator structure:
(a) At synchronous speed in the direction of stator field
(b) At a slip speed in the direction of stator speed
(c) At synchronous speed in a direction opposite to that of stator field
(d) At zero speed

Thanks
1st July 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years solved question papers for the post of Trainee administration and trainee accounts in Hindustan Aeronautical Limited?

i want to comercial trainee pappers please please please
12th July 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

give me the previous question papers for electrician trainee in hindustan aeronatics limited
9th September 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Now I have applied for the Post Trainee Administration & Trainee Accounts in Hindustan Aeronauticals Limited. I want Previous Solved Question Papers for the Same.
Please send me these for referance.

regards.
Anu Anjani.
25th September 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for the post administrations/commercial/office in hindustan aeronauticals limited .please sir i want previous solved paper .please send me thease for reference.my mail id [email protected]
5th October 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i am hearing impaired. i have applied for admin trainee/commerical/office in special recruitment for pwd(person with disabled) 2011 in hindustan aeronauticals limited. please i need
previous solved paper. which is the subject exam of admin trainee. please send me these for reference.
my mail id : [email protected] and [email protected]
14th October 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

i have applied for the post in management trainee in techincal in hal. please sir i want previous year question paper. please send me the reference. my mail id: [email protected]........
19th October 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

i applied for management trainee in techincal in hal... i need previous year question papers. plz send to my mail ... id is [email protected]
20th October 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i applied for management trainee in techincal in hal... i need previous year question papers. plz send to my my email.id [email protected]
21st October 2012, 02:04 PM
gudduphase

Good transformer oil contains how much amount of water in ppm?
5th January 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I WANT ADMINISTRATION TRAINEE SYLLABUS AND Prvs Qusn paper plz plz plz plz plz plz
My E-MAIL ID:[email protected] my mob no-8197971717
6th January 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for admin trainee/commerical/office in special recruitment in hindustan aeronauticals limited. please i need
previous solved paper. which is the subject exam of admin trainee. please send me these for reference. my mail id [email protected]
7th January 2013, 02:54 PM
Divya BP

i have applied for admin trainee/commerical/office in special recruitment in HAL limited. please i need
previous solved paper. which is the subject exam of admin trainee. please send me these for reference. my mail id [email protected] pls send me pls....
27th September 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I need previous years ques papers with answers for aeronautical engg for HAL management trainee exams. My id is [email protected]
11th October 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by amlendu shekhar View Post
Hi dear,
it is very difficult to find the previous year paper of the post trainee administration and trainee account in HAL .
however i have some of the important question that i have found with the help of my friend, you may consider these as your reference.
if later, i found any paper regarding the same , i will surely contact you.for more detail go to the official site of HAL i.e..,http://www.hal-india.com/aerospacedivision.asp

Air Fuel ratio in a jet engine will be of the order of:
(a) 10:1 (b) 15:1
(c) 20:1 (d) 60:1

Fighter bombers use following type of engine:
(a) Turbo-jet (b) Turbo-propeller
(c) Rocket (d) Ram-jet
6. Least shrinkage allowance is provided in the case of following:
(a) Brass (b) Aluminium
(c) Cast Iron (d) Steel
9. If V is the volume of metal in a casting and A its surface area, the time of solidification will
be proportional to:
(a) V, 1/A (b) V,1/A2
(c ) V2 ,1/A (d) V2, 1/A2
3. Fire tube boilers are limited to a maximum design working pressure of :
(a) 1 kg/cm2 (b) 6 kg/cm2
(C) 17 kg/cm2 (d ) 100 kg/cm2
1. A dislocation represented by T is called:
(a) Positive edge dislocation
(b) Negative edge dislocation
(c) Positive screw dislocation
(d) Negative screw dislocation
2. The recrystallisation temperature of a cold worked material decreases with:
(a) Increase in the degree of deformation
(b) Increase in the initial grain size
(c) Increase in the temperature of cold working
(d) The presence of impurity
1. In a thyrister full converter feeding a continuous load current, what is the duration each
thyrister conducts in a cycle?
(a) 60 0 (b) 90 0
(c) 120 0 (d) 180 0
2. In a three-phase induction motor, the rotor field runs at the following speed with Respect to the
stator structure:
(a) At synchronous speed in the direction of stator field
(b) At a slip speed in the direction of stator speed
(c) At synchronous speed in a direction opposite to that of stator field
(d) At zero speed

Thanks
Thank you..technical k..reasoning and generalknowldge sample questions are need.can u send?
6th November 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I need previous years ques papers with answers for aeronautical engg for HAL management trainee exam. My email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?