13th July 2011, 10:43 PM
supreethaa

Can I get seat in Central College having secured 68% in B.Com?

Hi, i have got 68% in b.com will i get seat in central collage? Reply me by one of you

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for education loan in Management seats? -- [New]
  2. Can I go to attend class in college on the same day of getting admission? I've secured a seat in JNTU Karimnagar in CSE Branch
  3. Percentage of marks needed in B.Com to get a free seat in Central College of Bangalore?
  4. How to get a seat in MSc Computational Biology/Bioinformatics in Central University of HP?
  5. Will I get a government seat for MBBS after scoring 589/600 in IPE?
  6. Am I eligible for M.Com in Central College of Bangalore having secured 69% in B.Com?
  7. Can I get a seat in any college after scoring 33045 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  8. Seat in government college after scoring 2800 rank in KCET?
  9. Can I get a seat in one of the top five government engineering colleges in UP?
  10. Can I get a seat in PSG college after passing diploma with 98.83%
  11. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  12. Date and procedure of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand? Can I secure a seat in counseling with 97691 AIR(overall)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college in Tamilnadu? I have secured cutoff of 195.25
  14. Can I get a seat in government college after securing 149 marks in NEET?
  15. Cutoff for Law college after B.Com in Mumbai?
  16. Which college I can get seat having secured a rank of 5471 in PGCET Exam with ECE stream?
  17. Which College I can get seat in AP having secured a rank of 6770 in PGCET having completed B-Pharmacy?
  18. How can I get a seat in Deccan college of Engineering and Technology
15th July 2011, 01:15 AM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Can I get seat in Central College having secured 68% in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supreethaa View Post
Hi, i have got 68% in b.com will i get seat in central collage? Reply me by one of you
Hi, yes you can, its not clear by your question but i suppose you mean to join M.Com after B.Com.

yes you can apply and join a central university, but you have to see what is the cut-off percentage of the college and choose your college wisely.

Plus many colleges are now taking admissions on basis of entrance exams, so that should not be a problem for you.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
28th April 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi i want to do Mcom in central college, i am Bcom graduate with 62% and like to join for full time Mcom course. When do i need to apply?
7th April 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

hi,m a b.com student n my aggregate percentage will be around 68 pc..cn i get admission in punjab university,chandigarh..
12th April 2013, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

hi, am navya i want to do m.com in central college so do i need to take entrance exam
19th June 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

HI,I am B.com(h) Student Of delhi University & I have Scored 75%. Is it possible to get direct Admission In M.com Without giving Entrancs Test.

If it is possible then reply me at this ID:- [email protected].

Thanks & Regards
16th February 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

what should be minimum percentage in b.com to apply form of m.com in allhabad university
2nd March 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM PERCENTAGE IN B COM DO I NEED TO STUDY MBA
21st May 2021, 01:46 PM
win2help

Yes since you are having 68%, you will get a seat.
Many colleges will put the cutoff as 60 %, So you can try.
But, if needs to be qualified in entrance exam, you have to prepare and get qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?