17th July 2010, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a scholarship after scoring 90.8% in 12th? Details about the scholarship?

i have got 90.8% in class 12.
i want to know about my scholarship.when i will get my scholarship.
AND give me the details about scholarship.

15th May 2011, 08:22 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: How can I get a scholarship after scoring 90.8% in 12th? Details about the scholarship?

For geting CBSE Schoolrship you have to follow these rules:
The applicant should be an Indian national

b. The applicant should have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination 2010 conducted by CBSE and have secured the total aggregate marks (in first five subjects) equal or above the following minimum marks as per the stream opted by the applicant:
Science Commerce Others
Minimum Total Aggregate Marks 408/500 380/500 334/500
for all categories (SC/ST/OBC/UR)
to apply for Scholarship
(Marks in first five subjects)

c. The applicant should be pursuing higher studies and have taken admission in Under Graduation regular course (not correspondence or distance mode) from recognized Educational Institutions in India

d. The applicant should not be availing any other scholarship

e. Total Annual Income of parents of the applicant from all sources should not exceed Rs 4.5 lakh per annum

f. The applicant should not belong to creamy layer as defined by DoP&T from time to time. (Govt. of India, Dept. of Per. & Trg., OM No. 36033/S/2004-Estt. (Res.), dated 14-10-2004)
15th May 2011, 05:59 PM
outiam barai

Default Re: How can I get a scholarship after scoring 90.8% in 12th? Details about the scholarship?

hi,
congratulation for the outstanding work in your exam.You did not mentioned the board and the state of your exam and the cast of yours otherwise it will be easy to suggest you about the scholarship details. by the way..suppose you have passed from west bengal board then you should write a application to the director of school education with the documents of your knowing that you want the scholarship.you can get the adss of the director of school education of any state from internet.
also I suggest you to apply for Gaurav Foundation scholarship. the details about GF scholarship is...

Scholarship is award to students who have excelled their academics and wish to continue studies further. It is a Pure Scholarship, Not a Loan which need not be paid back and interest free. Scholarship is award to courses (any) above or 6 months.
*Eligibility :
Age between 10yrs to 50yrs
Citizen of India
Min 60% in all exams
Family Annual Income not more than 4 Lac
Research, Work Experience, Achievements will be an added advantage
*Procedure :
Step 1 : Submit Application (Application Form / Necessary Documents / Application Fees )
Step 2 : Documents Submitted will be verified with the concerned authority or board.
Step 3 : Credential are evaluated and based on the that the applications are short listed.
Step 4 : Scholarship Committee decides, the amount of scholarship to awarded.
Step 5 : Scholarship amount is send to the concerned University / Institute on behalf of the applicant as the course fees.
last date of submission 31 august,2011. for more details visithttp://http://www.gauravfoundation.org
15th May 2011, 06:03 PM
mohd haider

Default Re: How can I get a scholarship after scoring 90.8% in 12th? Details about the scholarship?

good
its great their are many scholarships
1lal bahadur shastri award
2lala kedarnath award etc t
u can check all thet in govt of nct site
22nd May 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th class with 87% (I.S.C board).. Am I eligible for any scholarship?
26th May 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i have passed GAT in pakistan after scorin 50% marks.i have done MSc Zoology and now i am free and wants to get scholar ship
31st May 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 90.6% in 10th in 2009 $ 90.2% IN 12th in 2011.how will i get a scholarship?
7th June 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i got 87% marks in std 12th, what i do to get scholar ship?
8th July 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i had got 95.1% marks in 10 2 level from the course offered by board of intermediate andhra pradesh are there any scholar ships for me to continue b.tech studies
14th July 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

i belong to a middleclass family and ihave completed my inter 2 year in andhrapradesh how can i get scholarship for studying btech
17th July 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I had applied for govt. schollarship for B.Tech 2010, How do i know the result?
29th July 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I scored 95% in intermediate 2011 .Is there any merit schlorship for me
14th August 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

sir. . . i am nevin i am keralate i got 95.1% in sslc and 86% in 2 i also belongs to OBC category whether i can apply any scholorships
22nd August 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I have got 96.6in intermediate.details about the scholarship
29th August 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I am very happy to inform you that my daughter got 968/1000 in BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE EXAMINATION IN THE 2010-11. She had completed and got 96.8% and declared first class in April/May - 2011. Now she is going to join B.TECH., ENGINEERING COURSE IN ANDHRA UNIVERSITY, VISAKHAPATNAM. Is she eligibile for INSPIRE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD? She belongs to OC GENERAL CATEGORY. If not how can she get scholarship for higher education (SHE). Parents incomes are (Father - 2,40,000/- Mother - 1,80,000/-) . Please give us proper advice to do further in this reard. My gmail ID is [email protected]. Thanking you, Yours faithfully, S.V.R.BUTCHI RAJU, RAJAHMUNDRY.
3rd September 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i am a 12 standard student . please suggest scholarships that are inevitable for 12class students. iam a biology student ( cbse )which all scholarships ia need to check out for throughout the year.
3rd September 2011, 08:14 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have got 90.8% in class 12.
i want to know about my scholarship.when i will get my scholarship.
AND give me the details about scholarship.
you should be pursuing your engineering in the very same year as you have passed 12th and your parents' income should not exceed 5 lakhs and you should have scored 80% or above in your 12th boards..only then,you will be eligible for the scholarship
3rd September 2011, 08:25 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

You can check for various scholarship in the following websites

www.scholarshipsinindia.com

here you can register so that you can get the email subscription

or

www.iocl.com

which is a website of indian oil corporation

so please visit these websites for registering the scholarship
3rd September 2011, 10:41 PM
S-R-B

congratulation for scoring 90.8% in 12th.

Yes,you can get a scholarship after scoring 90.8% in 12th if you have those eligibility.

step1-The applicant should be an Indian national

step 2- The applicant should have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination 2010 conducted by CBSE and have secured the total aggregate marks (in first five subjects) equal or above the following minimum marks as per the stream opted by the applicant:
Science Commerce Others
Minimum Total Aggregate Marks 408/500 380/500 334/500
for all categories (SC/ST/OBC/UR)
to apply for Scholarship
(Marks in first five subjects)

step 3-The applicant should be pursuing higher studies and have taken admission in Under Graduation regular course (not correspondence or distance mode) from recognized Educational Institutions in India

step 4-The applicant should not be availing any other scholarship

step 5-Total Annual Income of parents of the applicant from all sources should not exceed Rs 4.5 lakh per annum
11th September 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i get any scholar ship for my B.tech..I got 96.4% in my Intermediate in 2011. Isthere any procedure to apply what document i need to submit??

pls inform me....
13th September 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a scholarship after scoring 968/1000 i.e., 96.8% in 12th (Board of Intermediate Examination, Andhra Pradesh). Details about the scholarship? I had joined in CHEMICAL PETROLEUM ENGINEERING (CPE) 4 Years B.Tech., Engineering from Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. My Parental Annual Income is Rs.4,20,000/- per annum. Please advice me how to apply and get Scholarship of Rs.80,000/- per annum through INSPIRE programme? My father's GMAIL is [email protected]
14th September 2011, 03:05 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you can get a scholarship..
For that you have to go for higher education like- Graduation , post graduation..

If you perform well in graduation/post graduation course then you will definitely get scholarship from that college..

Only your 12th marks will not help you out..
For getting scholarship you have to give a consistent performance in your graduation..
The scholarship depends upon various factor like-

1.Your 12th result
2.Your percentage attendance in graduation course
3.Your marks in each semester of your graduation..
4.Your class performance.
5.your father income.
These are the important things..
So, to get a scholarship you have to be excellent.
All the best.
9th October 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12th exam in 2011 with an aggregate of 91.6% from cbse i belong to general category can i aaply for cbse scholarship next year (2012) iam doing btech first year from bsaitm affiliated to mdu
24th October 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

my parents income is above five lacs. and my name is in the list for INSPIRE SCHOLARSHIP for HIGHER EDUCATION.
Can I apply For This ???????????
27th May 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i m 12th(non medical) student from haryana board of education.can i have any scholarship.
28th May 2012, 12:50 PM
ambi_rajput

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m 12th(non medical) student from haryana board of education.can i have any scholarship.
Yes, you can get a scholarship after scoring 90.8% in 12th class with PCM subjects. If you are taking admission in B.Tech then on the basis of your entrance exam rank and your 12th class marks rank you will get scholarship from your institute\college.

In India there are many organization present who are giving the scholarship to the brilliant students. Some top companies are also giving the scholarship to the brilliant students. The name of these companies are- Mahindra (K.C. Mahindra scholarship program), TATA, Reliance, Fair & Lovely scholarship for girls etc.

Goodluck!
30th May 2012, 09:15 PM
bantidas

Dear Meritorious Student,

Scholarship offering is either done by the board or by the school in which you are studying for extraordinary performance in your board exams.

There are other criterias too like if you are the ward of an army personnel you have the AWWA (Army Wives Welfare Association) and the ESSA scholarships awarded to the meritorious children of army personnel.

So you have to contact your respective school for more information on the scholarship.

Good Luck...!!!
2nd June 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

My daughter ha scored 91.33 % marks in 12th examination conducted by Maharashtra State Board in March 2012.
Is she eligible for any scholarship?If so who and how to apply?
2nd August 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

my sister has scroed 92.6%in 2 exam.conduted by cbse in march 2012.is she eligible for any scholarship.if so then how to apply?
6th August 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i got 97.2% in secondary board of intermediate exam.what are the scholarships i can get
i want to study btech.i belong to forward caste and the annual income is 2 lakhs.
6th August 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i got 97.2% in intermediate.what are the scholarships that i can get.i belong to forward caste and our annual income is upto 2 lakhs
9th August 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I am JEEMOL From KERALA.I Got 95%in my SSLC and 94% in my plus two.now I joined b-tech.my annual income is 15000/-.i want to get a scholarship to complete my course.please help me to find scholarships.my email id is [email protected]
16th August 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I have got 91.33% in 12th, how will i got a scholarship?
21st August 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I scored 91.8% in 12th in the year 2012. How i can apply for scholarship:) shivaram mandya.
4th September 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Re:How much % of discount can i get in niit courses fees after scoring 90.6% in 12th under board of intermediate education in Andhra Predesh? give me details about the schlorship?
4th September 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship after scoring 90.25% in 12th from ISC Board 2012?Details about the scholarship?
7th September 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

i have got 90% in CBSE , Iam curently studying in NIT.But my family's income is above 4.5 lacks .Can i get any scholarship
11th November 2012, 02:08 PM
Realstarsajjad

Post Re: How can I get a scholarship after scoring 90.8% in 12th? Details about the scholarship?

At first I congratulate you, for make a good result on 12th exam.
Yes, you are eligible for scholarships. I listed some of the scholarships, which are eligible for you.

1. Minority scholarship.
2. Merit Cum means scholarship.
3. CBSE Scholarship.
4. Sitaram Jindal Foundation.
5. IOCL Scholarship.
6. Hamdard Foundation.
7. Amul Vidya Vusan Scholarship.
8. Fair & Lovely scholarship.
9. Bharti Scholarship.
10. KC mohndra Scholarship.
11. Gourav Foundation.

Also there are many organization, which are provide many kinds of scholarship.

For more details about scholarship, visit www.scholarshipsinindia.com.
23rd January 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

yes i have passed 2nd puc examination by 91.5% in 2012 and i want to know whether i have any price money for me from government
4th July 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

how can i get a scholarship after scoring 94% in 12th from haryana board being a candidate of general category? please do reply.
8th March 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY 12TH IN 2013. IHAVE PASSED CPT NOW I AM DOING IPCC.. CA COURSE... SO HOW CAN I GET SCHOLARSHIPS?
10th May 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

my daughter secured 97.2 % in andhra pradesh intermediate board education. whether my daughter is eligible to get inspire scholarship? how to get that? advise me the procedure to apply the same. my income range is rs 1.5 lakh / anum and my wife's income range is 1.5 lakh / anum.
9th June 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

i have passed intermediate in mpc course in andhra pradesh board with 96.9percentage
can i get any scholarshir
10th September 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the date to apply for scholarship I am a b.tech student I got in inter Sanskrit 99marks
16th November 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

how can I get scholarship 80000scoring
above 85%marks in intermediate u.p. board
7th December 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Iam studying in 12th std and i want to study engineering can I get scholarship for my further studies
11th September 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I PASSED 12 FROM UP BOARD WITH 92.2% .I HAVE TAKEN ADDMISSION IN B.Sc.I WANT TO SCHOLARSHIP WORTH 80000/- FROM INDIA GOVERNMENT FOR 5 YEARS.WHAT I DO FR THIS?
23rd April 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

my name sai kumar i completed inter(12) got 93.5% i belong to below middle class .my caste is oc .my father was expired ...mother income is 6500 . so how i can get scholarship . my phone number is 9490756418 ..my mail ID is [email protected] I NEED SCHOLAR SHIP for my futher studies waiting for your reply
23rd May 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

My name is ganta Vara Prasad recently i completed inter(12) got 93.4% my caste is sc. I NEED TO SCHOLARSHIP for my further studies my phone number is 7337035022 i waiting for your reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?