14th July 2011, 12:58 AM
nandisankar2007

How to get admission to MBBS course in private colleges of Andhra Pradesh?

How can I be elligible to admit in the MBBS course at the private collage in Andhra Pradesh?

24th July 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission to MBBS course in private colleges of Andhra Pradesh?

i want to admit my son into mbbs in management quota in ap colleges. he has not qualified in apeamcet. inform the way and lowest package available.
21st October 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission to MBBS course in private colleges of Andhra Pradesh?

I wrote my Intermediate in the year 1992 now I want to do MBBS in Andhra pradesh what will the process how to go about it
18th January 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i failed in intermediate and passed in supplementary. will i eligible for study medicine in private college in andhra pradesh
22nd February 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I am interested to get admission in MBBS course in Andhra Pradesh. How to proceed.
3rd March 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I hv completed my intermediate i and i had get qualified .im interestd dng mbbs .how?
10th May 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th science with B group from Gujarat STATE EDUCATION BOARD. Now I INTERESTED TO GET ADMISSION IN mbbs in Andhra Pradesh. How to proceed ?
8th April 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I want mbbs course in andra predesh private medical college what is criteria of the eligibility?
14th July 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

My daughter done her intermediate in AP, scored 98% and obtained rank 688 we are from maharashtra is she eligible to take admission in private medical collage in AP on basis of emcet rank intermediate marke. If Yes please fees stricture

G C JIBHAKATE
26th July 2013, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 25230 rank &1013 local rank with bc-e category in eamcet 2013 can i get a medical seat in shadan or dr vrk or deccan college
17th October 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

sir my son is pass 12th class we are poor family I want intrested AP state mbbs course I want fees details
17th October 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

sir my son is pass 12th class we are poor family I want intrested AP state mbbs course I want fees details
17th October 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?