17th July 2010, 05:38 PM
sudheervishwa

Am I eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges as per VI pay rules of AICTE? Is MSc(CS) equivalent to B.Tech(CS)?

Hello Sir,
I have done Msc(Cs) and the Mtech(IT) ( both course regular) . Am i eligible for teching as Asst. Professor in Engineering collage as per VI pay rules of AICTE. In AICTE norms (F.No:37-3/Legal/2010) , under eligibilty section for Asst. Professor, it is mentioned that BE/B.TECH with ME/M.Tech or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech. So i want to know whether M. Sc(CS) is euuivalent to B.Tech(CS)? and whether i m eligible for that post or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges? Is MSc Computer Communication equivalent to B.Tech CS?
  2. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  3. Eligibility for teaching B.Tech students after M.Sc and Ph.D. in Computer Science?
  4. Is M.Sc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college?
  5. Minimum qualification required for Assistant Professor in engineering college as per AICTE?
  6. Am I eligible to teach as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MSc Electronics and then M.Tech(Sensor System Technology)
  7. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
  8. Am I eligible for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry and with 6 months of experience in Teaching?
  9. Faculty qualification for Assistant Professor for OBC candidate?
  10. Can I apply for assistant professor job on the basis of ME degree? -- [New]
  11. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  12. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  13. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  14. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  15. not correct
  16. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I I teach B.Tech/M.Tech students of engineering colleges after PhD in Electronics & Instrumentation Technology?
  18. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering
30th June 2011, 11:54 PM
sandymishra45

Default Re: Am I eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges as per VI pay rules of AICTE? Is MSc(CS) equivalent to B.Tech(CS)?

yes dear,

you are eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges as per VI pay rules of AICTE.

best of luck
2nd July 2011, 04:42 PM
jennylydia

Default Re: Am I eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges as per VI pay rules of AICTE? Is MSc(CS) equivalent to B.Tech(CS)?

M. Sc(CS) is not euuivalent to B.Tech(CS)
3rd July 2011, 01:00 AM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Hello,

You are 100% eligible to going for Teaching assistant professor in engineering college.
So, immediately you apply for job in engineering colleges.

M.Tech courses is a eligible candidate for teaching for engineering college students.
1st August 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

M.C.A and M.tech from distance education) with 20 yrs of teaching experience iin P.G college , is eligible for engineering faculty
22nd August 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for Asst. Professor that i finish my BE-Electronic's with first class
8th October 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed my B.E course in distance education and M.E course in full time. Both degree i got first class. Am I eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges as per VI pay rules of AICTE?
31st October 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I have done BSc(Maths,Electronics,Comp), MCA and the Mtech(CSE) ( both course regular) . Am i eligible for teching as Asst. Professor in Engineering collage as per rules of AICTE. In AICTE norms, under eligibilty section for Asst. Professor, it is mentioned that BE/B.TECH with ME/M.Tech or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech. whether i m eligible for that post or not?
8th November 2011, 08:53 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

You are 100% eligible to going for Teaching assistant professor in engineering college.
So, immediately you apply for job in engineering colleges.

M.Tech courses is a eligible candidate for teaching for engineering college students
25th November 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

i have got second class in my b-tech(ece). am i eligible for teaching?
26th November 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE(IT) full time and I have 5 year of IT industry experience? Am I eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges as per VI pay rules of AICTE?
6th December 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible in for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges if i have completed my m.sc and m.tech in jun 2008 (before the new norms of the aicte)?
6th December 2011, 04:58 PM

Hello Dear
You are completely eligible for the post of assistant professor in Engineering college. Go ahead.
16th December 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

i have completed m.tech i want to join engineering college what designation i will get in ? i don't have any experience.
14th March 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I have already complete my B.TECH in I.T and M.TECH in "Mobile Communication And Network Technology"(MCNT) under GNIT(WBUT-AICTE).
can i eligible to be an asst. Professor on I.T?
3rd April 2012, 11:09 AM
shivakees

i finished my M.Sc (IT) corres and M.TECH (CSE) Regular. Now iam working as lecturer in engg. college. Now i want to move to some other college. But they are telling that M.Sc not eligible for engg. college , if suppose they are willing they will come under H&S category. Is it true?
4th July 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.Sc(maths,electronics and computer science) and M.Sc(electronics) and now iam going to join M.Tech(computer science).After completing my M.Tech(cse) iam eligible to work as leacturer in engineering colleges.plz give solve my query.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
22nd August 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i ve completed BE with 58% and MTech with 75% im eligible for assistant professor
22nd August 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

helllo sir i completed BE with 58% and MTech with 75% im eligible for assistant professor post??
29th September 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have done BSc(Maths,Electronics,Comp), MCA and the Mtech(CSE) ( both course regular) . Am i eligible for teching as Asst. Professor in Engineering collage as per rules of AICTE. In AICTE norms, under eligibilty section for Asst. Professor, it is mentioned that BE/B.TECH with ME/M.Tech or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech. whether i m eligible for that post or not?

No not elgilble
26th October 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I Am I eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in Government Universities after completing master in Journalism from Distance Learning?
11th February 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
i completed m.sc(it) and m.tech-cse, now atmost i applied all the engg colleges, but no reply and no call letters, bcoz, not eligible for M.sc(it).,m.tech, pls send current updates from AIcte.... and send mail to [email protected]
25th February 2013, 07:37 PM
sunny2122

dear sir i am m.sc (chemistry) & m.tech. chemical engineering. am i eligible for asst. professor
9th March 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges as per VI pay rules of AICTE?
i have 59% in b.tech and first class in m.tech and also i qualified in ugc net
22nd April 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
i completed m.sc(cs) and m.tech-cse, now atmost i applied all the engg colleges, but no reply and no call letters, bcoz, not eligible for M.sc(cs).,m.tech, pls send current updates from AIcte.... and send mail to [email protected]
14th June 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E.Computer regular & M.Tech(IT) by distance mode & have register for Phd for state university.Am I eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in Engineering College.
30th June 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

If the candidates are basically not engineer how the candidate become eligible for engineering college?
What is qualififation for English PG Asst staff in higher sy. School? Do U Know? without BA(English) r u eligible for school?
U please refer anna university Faculty Qualification in Annexure C
19th April 2015, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
iam saritha,completed Bsc,Bed,Msc in mathematics with aggregate 75%..but poor in english,am i elligble for asst.professor in engg colleges?plz suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?