14th July 2011, 07:17 PM
saif-ul-hameed

How can I become scientist at NASA or another recognized organisation? I'm a student of 1st year engineering in Pakistan

hello sir , i am student of firstyear engineering in pakistan and i want to be a scientist in nasa or another recognized organization of the world , so please please guide me for my better future , i am waiting for your best reply . thank you.... ..

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a scientist if I am a BSc student of Physics? How to do a job in NASA as a scientist
  2. How to do a job in NASA as a scientist if I am a BSc student in Physics
  3. How to become a Scientist in ISRO after completion of B.Sc course?
  4. How to become a scientist in NASA? I am a 9th standard student
  5. How to become a scientist in space research institute? Which exams do I have to answer to enter into NASA?
  6. What are the qualifications required to become a scientist in ISRO? I am going to completing my 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I do to become a Space Scientist and secure a job in NASA after 12th?
  8. How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?
  9. How to be a scientist after passing Civil Engineering from IIT Bhubaneshwar?
  10. How to get a job in government companies like ISRO, NASA, BARC, ONGC after passing B.Tech 1st year mechanical engineering?
  11. Job in NASA after B.Tech from Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering? Should i choose Aeronautical engineering to become a space scientist?
  12. Bio-Chemical engineering is a part of NASA or not? -- [New]
  13. What should I do to become an engineering/scientist at NASA
  14. What are the courses I need to study after 12th to become a scientist in NASA?
  15. What is the procedure to become an Aeronautical Scientist in NASA
  16. How Can a Scientist Join NASA as an Astronaut?
  17. What shall I do after completion of 10th Class to become a Junior Scientist of NASA?
  18. How can I become a space scientist in NASA? I have passed class 10th
16th December 2013, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become scientist at NASA or another recognized organisation? I'm a student of 1st year engineering in Pakistan

I want to become scientist but I have no support please help me out and tell me how can I fulfill my desire after matric.
13th April 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become scientist at NASA or another recognized organisation? I'm a student of 1st year engineering in Pakistan

Aslam u alikum sir.... i did my f.sc securring 866 marks and want to become a scientist....will u plz help me that how and where i can apply....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?