14th July 2011, 08:10 PM
raj dabar

How can I apply for Paramedical Diploma after 12th in Rajasthan? Where are the application forms distributed in Rajasthan for paramedical diploma after 12th?

I am a passout student of 12th.i want to do paramedical diploma after 12th in rajashan.so please tell me how can i apply for paramedical diploma after 12th in rajasthan and where are the application forms distriduted in rajasthan for paramedical diploma after 12th.

Related Questions:
  1. Paramedical diploma courses in rajasthan after 12th? How to apply and where to get the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether a Diploma student of EIILM University is eligible to apply for Rajasthan government jobs?
  3. How can I apply for paramedical courses? I have passed 12th class
  4. Diploma in Paramedical courses available in Kerala?
  5. When can we apply for paramedical courses in TamilNadu and Kerala? -- [New]
  6. How to get admission to paramedical course?
  7. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
  8. How to do diploma through distance mode in electrical engineering through AICTE approved university or college in Rajasthan?
  9. Process to do Paramedical course after 12th?
  10. Duration of the paramedical courses after 12th? Best colleges offering the course? What is the scope in it?
  11. Information about the various paramedical courses? Which are the colleges? Date of sale of the application form?
  12. Whether Distance Education Council approve Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  13. Detailed information about Electrical Diploma course in Rajasthan University
  14. Can I repeat class 12th from Rajasthan board in 2016 if already passed from CBSE?
  15. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance mode in AICTE approved university or from college in Rajasthan?
  16. How can I register for Paramedical Council? How much approximate amount with it take?
  17. Can I get a seat in B.Sc Nursing with a cut off marks of 157 in Paramedical counselling?
  18. Can I get admission in Paramedical course without having Biology in 12th?
22nd August 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Paramedical Diploma after 12th in Rajasthan? Where are the application forms distributed in Rajasthan for paramedical diploma after 12th?

Can I know which cet is required for paramedical technician and its instit
ute in mumbai
5th June 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Paramedical Diploma after 12th in Rajasthan? Where are the application forms distributed in Rajasthan for paramedical diploma after 12th?

I am 10th pass out student. I want to join paramedical course.
should I eligble this course. please give me full idea and direction.
6th May 2015, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for pramedical diploma after 10th in dakshina kannada
6th May 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for pramedical diploma after 10th in manglor
21st June 2017, 11:35 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Paramedical course in Rajasthan university the eligibility details, admission process details are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10+2 or equivalent education in Science subjects from any recognized board.
- The age limit 17 - 27 years.

Admission process:
- You need to fill the application form and pay the fees.
- For the exam dates you need to check the Rajasthan official website rajasthanparamedicalcouncil.org
- The exam date and application forms will be available in the above mentioned link.
- You need to attend & qualify in the entrance exam.
- After qualifying in the entrance exam you need to attend the personal interview then you'll get admission in the college based on the merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?