14th July 2011, 10:41 PM
Rangwani Shweta

Am i eligible for M.Tech correspondence course in foreign Universities and colleges? I have done my M.Sc(IT) degree through distance learning program

can i get into M.Tech in Abroad,after completing correspondence course of M.Sc.IT; now i m waiting for the results of final semester of B.Sc.I.T.
if i m eligible for M.Tech after completing correspondence course of M.Sc.IT then
for what streams i can apply and the respective universities?
can you also tell me the entrance exams i need to appear?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  2. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  3. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  4. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  5. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  6. A master degree holder (through distance learning program ) is eligible for GATE?
  7. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  8. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India?
  9. Universities for correspondence B.Ed after B.Com through distance learning?
  10. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  11. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  12. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  14. Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.Com and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the good universities for it?
  15. Can I get a PG without having graduation through distance learning program?
  16. What is the time duration of B.ed?
  17. Eligibility to do MBA from abroad Universities after having graduation degree in distance learning mode? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges and universities offering Physical education through correspondence?
1st September 2016, 12:47 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am i eligible for M.Tech correspondence course in foreign Universities and colleges? I have done my M.Sc(IT) degree through distance learning program

Yes, you will be eligible for the Masters but that wont be MTech. That would be called as the MS which you can do even now after your BSc degree.

To do MTech in any stream, you need to have the BTech degree first and then only you can go for the Mtech in any Indian or any foreign university.

If you want to pursue masters from foreign, the minimum educational requirement for the same is graduation degree from any recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?