15th July 2011, 11:01 AM
sSuUbB

How may I change my branch from CSE to ECE after completing first year in CSE? I'm doing B.Tech from Vaagdevi institute of technology and science at JNTU(Anantapur)?

sir i have completed first year in cse branch .now i am intrested to transfer the branch fram cse to ece .i have completed my first year in vaagdevi institute of technology and science under anantapur jntu.please reply me sir as soon as possible

13th June 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I change my branch from CSE to ECE after completing first year in CSE? I'm doing B.Tech from Vaagdevi institute of technology and science at JNTU(Anantapur)?

how can i change my branch in nit srinagar CHE To CSE
21st October 2012, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I change my branch from CSE to ECE after completing first year in CSE? I'm doing B.Tech from Vaagdevi institute of technology and science at JNTU(Anantapur)?

Can i change my branch in btech. From chemical to mechanical in nit srinagar in 1st or 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?