15th July 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities and salary structure for M.Pharma? Will it increase my opportunity if I do Business Management after M.Pharma? Which are the top most reputed government colleges in India?

I wish to know the opprtunities and salary structure available if somebody does M pharma. If somebody does Business management after M Pharma. does that increases the opportunities or is thesr any hike in salary. What are top most reputed government colleges in India for B pharma and what is the selection procedure?

13th March 2012, 05:48 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Opportunities and salary structure for M.Pharma? Will it increase my opportunity if I do Business Management after M.Pharma? Which are the top most reputed government colleges in India?

In Pharmaceutical industry during entry level in one ears app 3- 4 lakhs per year . However after years of experience the package may increase to 5- 6 lakhs per year depending on the need from your side and the company side.
Big pharma active in India are Ranbaxy, Dr Reddy laboratory , Cipla ,
and multinationals like pfizer, abots, gsk, aventis etc.
Entry level depends upon your technical knowledge and communication skills and how meticulous you put across your objectives.
Management degree is not a must to entry to pharmaceutical industry but if done will have an added advantage

obviously doing mba will increase number of good jobs opportunity for you.you can go in management field

best of luck
28th May 2012, 12:11 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Opportunities and salary structure for M.Pharma? Will it increase my opportunity if I do Business Management after M.Pharma? Which are the top most reputed government colleges in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wish to know the opprtunities and salary structure available if somebody does M pharma. If somebody does Business management after M Pharma. does that increases the opportunities or is thesr any hike in salary. What are top most reputed government colleges in India for B pharma and what is the selection procedure?
Hi Dear,

first of all after M.pharma salary sturcture is 18 to 20 thousend per month in the teaching, industry, and clincial or preclincal field. and there is no need to do busuniuss management course after doing m.pharma becoz of that both courses are different and they increase the confusion only. first make up ur mind if u complete ur m.pharma search job acorrding to ur intrested streem. and if u want careear in the BD u definetly have to do managment course.

hope u satisfied and all the best for ur future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?