15th July 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

If I am interested in Computer Field which branch to choose after 12th commerce?

I'm pass in 12th class in commerce subject.i am interested in computer field.so please answer what i do in subject

22nd July 2011, 11:47 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: If I am interested in Computer Field which branch to choose after 12th commerce?

Dear friend,
If you are really interested in computer feild then you have to go for Bachelor in computer adminstration course(BCA) after your completion of 12th class from commerce feild.
But to do MCA course you have maths in you 12th class then only you are able to do MCA course
22nd November 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I am interested in Computer Field which branch to choose after 12th commerce?

i am intersted in maths and science.in 11th waht should i choose and what should i do in future?
28th November 2011, 08:43 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

Computers is basically a science field subject, but still a commerce student may go into this line, provided that he/she has studied mathematics in 10+2 as a subject.

If you had maths, then you can take up a course : BCA (Bachelor in Computer Applications). This is a 3 year course, and you have to score a minimum 50% aggregate in 12th + you should have had maths as one of your subjects in 10+2.

Now once you are finished with you BCA, you can go for MCA (Masters in Computer Application) which is also a 3 year course. (Sometimes 2 years).

After this you would be at par with the B.Tech Computer Science students or a step ahead than them.

Hope this helps

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
27th February 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

now i am studying accounts,is there any different between maths and accounts?
11th April 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I am a computer student in 12 and i will give my exam on 26 April and onwards...what field i should select in under-graduation in computer?i have Maths,Physics and computer in my subjects..guide me plz...
i would be very thankful....
15th August 2013, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

i had commerce computer in 12th and now i am a bca final year student.i am very confused that now which course i should choose mba or bca.i am not good at maths and programming and coding also.
20th September 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I m in class 12th now science stream & i'm intersted in computer field so what can i do after 12th???/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?