15th July 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?

dear sir
i had complited my Bsc MLT.in NRI Medical collage in Chinna kakani,i want to study my Msc Microbiology in correspondence. pls furnish all the details including fee,timming,and entrence test dates,every thing required to study Msc Microbiology
thanking you sir

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance test for admission in M.Sc Microbiology at Hindustan College?
  2. When is this years B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of B.Ed entrance for MSc Life Science students? What are the tentative dates of the exam and the fee structure?
  3. What is the Entrance Test to pursue M.Sc in Medical Anatomy in Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal? Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course? Important Dates regarding this Entrance Exam?
  4. Any entrance for doing MSc through correspondence? Colleges in Hyderabad for doing MSc Correspondence? Procedure for doing it and fee structure for the same?
  5. What is the fee structure for studying M.Sc. in Microbiology? -- [New]
  6. Duration of BBA in correspondence? What is the fee structure and timings for part time?
  7. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o
  8. BCA Correspondence Course Details: Fee Structure, Timings and Course Duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to study MSc Medical Microbiology after doing final year BSc Industrial Microbiology? What is the fee structure and the entrance exam date?
  10. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  11. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  12. Fees structure for M.Sc (Microbiology)?
  13. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  14. What is the fee structure for MSc in Forensic? How should I prepare for the entrance test?
  15. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  16. How to take admission for correspondence in FYBA? What is the fee structure?
  17. Procedure to apply for M.Phil after completing MSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure for MSc Biotech and Microbiology?
31st July 2011, 07:37 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?

these are the details of the exam and the name of the universities providing the correspondence course

St Peters Institute of Distance Education - Master of Science (MSc) - Microbiology

Course Title

MSc Microbiology

Course Duration

2 years

Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements

BSc Microbiology

Course Pattern

Distance Mode / Correspondence Course

Medium of Instruction

English

Information about the courses provided here is partial and should not be treated as comprehensive. i.e The institution would be offering other course than those mentioned here. Students are advised to check with the intitution for the latest information in regard to the course.
Indicative Fee Details

Tution fee
Rs. 10000

Fee details shown here are indicative and might have chaged. Please contact the institution for the latest fee details.
Master of Science (MSc) - Microbiology in Tamil Nadu

The following is a partial list of other Universities offering Master of Science (MSc) - Microbiology in Tamil Nadu

Vellore Institute of Technology MSc Applied Microbiology
University of Madras MSc Microbiology
Bharathiar University MSc Bioinformatics

Similar Courses offered by other Universities in India

The following is a partial list of courses similar to St Peters Institute of Distance Education Master of Science - Microbiology offered by other Universities in India

Sikkim Manipal University Directorate of Distance Education MSc Bioinformatics
Allahabad Agricultural Institute Deemed University MSc Biotechnology (Plant Biochemistry / Animal Biochemistry)
University of Delhi MSc Microbiology
19th October 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?

how much rupees for M.Sc microbiology
30th October 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

entrance date msc microbiology in hcu
27th December 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

now im studying third year bsc physics i want to study msc medical physics in vit. what are the eligibilty for that? what is the fees structure.please send me the details.
9th February 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam studying Bsc Biotechnology so how to apply jnu and tel me the entrence fee thnking you sir....
5th March 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.sc biochemistry and pgdmlt.now am working as a biochemist.i want to do m.sc mlt through correspondence.so ple help me.which university in chennai for this course.give me the details of fees structure & all d details..
8th July 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.sc now i want to do m.sc . kindly give me the details of fee structure about m.sc in botany, physics and zoology
10th July 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bsc microbiology..plz give me the last date of entrance test for msc
3rd August 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO MIROBIOLOGY AND WANT TO KNOW,ABOUT THE FEE DTRUCTURE IN BOTH BSC AND MSC MICROBIOLOGY AND WHAT ARE SCOPES THROUGH THIS,SUBJECT ..CAN THIS SUBJECT MAKE MY TOMORROW A BETTER TOMORROW
6th August 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETE B.SC MICROBIOLOGY. FEES DETAILS IN M.SC MICROBIOLOGY
13th June 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

please tell me fee structure of m.sc forensic science with hostel fee in punjabi university patiala
9th November 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

hello sir now am doing my final year bsc microbiology i want to know fee and value of msc micro in distance education
24th November 2013, 07:01 PM

Smile Re: Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?

i had complited my Bsc MLT.in NRI Medical collage in Chinna kakani,i want to study my Msc Microbiology in correspondence. pls furnish all the details including fee,timming,and entrence test dates,every thing required to study Msc Microbiology
thanking you sir[/QUOTE]
27th July 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I am studying b.s.cmlt final year want to do msc medical mic robiology,as i want toknow the fee structures of different universities and if any entrance exams their timings&notification timings.plea se sit can you say me..?
30th June 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc. Microbiology in the year 1999 with 45.54%, now I want to pursue M.Sc. in Microbiology in
MUMBAI/THANE COLLEGE.Will I get the admission..pls reply its urgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?