16th July 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed necessary for Lectureship in Kerala?

I have not done b.ed . i want to know is b.ed is necessary for lecturship in kerala

Related Questions:
  1. Required qualification for Lectureship in Commerce in Kerala?
  2. How to get UGC NET certificate at fast track mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do in future after doing BSc, B.Ed?
  4. Is SLET conducted by LBS Centre for Science & Technology in Kerala? When it will be conducted for Lectureship in Kerala?
  5. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process?
  6. JRF and Lecturership Vs only Lecturership
  7. Am I eligible to take admission in Kerala University for B.Ed course? I have done my graduation in sociology from Annamalai University
  8. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  9. Under what circumstances I would be eligible to clear lecturership?
  10. Where can I get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks?
  11. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  12. When is the B.Ed entrance test in Kerala?
  13. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed from Kerala university? I'm a graduate in sociology from annamalai
  15. Job prospects after qualifying UGC NET for lectureship in management?
  16. Which types of jobs are available after B.A in Sanskrit?
  17. What are the alternatives of B.Ed? Institutes offering teacher-training courses?
  18. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum? -- [New]
18th July 2011, 10:15 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is B.Ed necessary for Lectureship in Kerala?

yes, b.ed is necessary for lecturship in kerala. so do it immediately for a good job
5th December 2011, 11:56 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You haven’t mentioned you qualification. To apply for a teacher post in any school, you have to complete at least your graduation and B.Ed. For lecturer post in any colleges or universities, the aspirant has to clear the NET or SET exams conducted by the UGC or CSIR. To appear for any of these eligibility tests, you have to complete your Masters degree in the same subject in which you have done graduation. Those who have done B.Ed. can also apply for the eligibility test but it’s not a must.
25th October 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i cleared my SET ,can i apply for the post of lecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?