18th July 2010, 06:32 PM
odc

How much salary can we earn if we do MSc Biotechnology from JNU and then go for further studies?

i am a T.Y. biotechnology student.i want to know that if we do M.Sc. in recognised institutes like JNU and go for further studies how much salary i can get? and what is the maximum amount of salary i can get?

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary one can earn after Biotechnology? How to get a job without doing further studies?
  2. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  3. JNU MSc Agricultural Biotechnology prospectus?
  4. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  5. Which syllabus to prepare for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Biotechnology in JNU?
  6. Best universities in Maharashtra or in India for doing MSc Biotechnology course(Excluding JNU and other universities under JNU)?
  7. Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?
  8. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  9. Salary package which a person can get after completing Msc in Biotechnology from IIT Mumbai or JNU? Which companies can I join in India and Abroad?
  10. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam previous year question papers?
  12. How may I get details about the M.Sc(Biotechnology) in JNU? What's the future prospective for the same? I got selected in the same through CEEB exam
  13. Which books are best for preparation of BHU MSc Microbiology and JNU MSc biotechnology
  14. Can I earn a good salary if I am from biotechnology field?
  15. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  16. How much is the salary in MSc Biotechnology in Gujarat?
  17. Previous year question papers of JNU entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology
  18. What is the duration of the entrance exam form sale in JNU for MSc Biotechnology
2nd March 2011, 05:47 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary can we earn if we do MSc Biotechnology from JNU and then go for further studies?

The salary will depend on the course you pursue after M.Sc course. If you take a PH.d then you can go in to the field of teaching or research. In the teaching field initially you can expect around Rs 15000 to Rs 20000. In the research field it will be around Rs 20000 or more. If you are planning for an MBA and pursue from well reputed institute then you can expect Rs 25000 or more.
3rd March 2011, 01:30 PM
jignesh-1

Default Re: How much salary can we earn if we do MSc Biotechnology from JNU and then go for further studies?

if u will get admmission in jnu type recognised university then no one will go for the job. because attitude of this type of college is alwyas for the research institute work. n other high profile exam like jrf gate..etc.
5th April 2011, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am avi chauhan i want to know what is the starting salary after msc biotech. My email id {[email protected]}
8th May 2011, 07:57 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

The salary will depend on the course you pursue after M.Sc course. If you take a PH.d then you can go in to the field of teaching or research. In the teaching field initially you can expect around Rs 15000 to Rs 20000. In the research field it will be around Rs 20000 or more. If you are planning for an MBA and pursue from well reputed institute then you can expect Rs 25000 or more.

all the best
17th December 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of bsc microbiology from d.u.what should i do after it for a better future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?