16th July 2011, 03:34 PM
kimitanwar90

List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University

im doing msc in biomedical genetics at vit university, vellore. im now in my final year..... i want to do phd after msc. iwant to know the list of universities offering phd and the scholarships. when can i apply for it...

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  2. Details about universities offering Ph.D in Human genetics?
  3. Does Calcutta University offer M.Sc(Genetics) course? List of universities offering M.Sc(Genetics) in West Bengal? -- [New]
  4. Top Universities offering Genetics course to Biomedical student in Abroad?
  5. List of universities and colleges offering PG course in Genetics?
  6. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  7. List of universities and colleges offering PG courses in Genetics?
  8. List of universities offering Ph.D course without GRE in US after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  9. Universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at Abroad? Exams to qualify for admission?
  10. How to join Ph.D program in reputed universities in Genetics or Biotechnology after passing MSc in Fisheries Science?
  11. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities offering PhD in Biomedical Sciences in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?
  13. Universities or colleges providing MSc genetics?
  14. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  15. Which are the colleges for Bio-Med, Biotech, Bio-engineering for PCB students without Maths in class 12th?
  16. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure?
  17. List of the universities offering part time Ph.D course in bioinformatic? I have done my M.Sc bioinformatic
  18. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
22nd March 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University

is it possible to do phd in avionics(or aero related) after doing me in industrial engineering ( b.e in eee)?. Please guide me, also tell me the universities offering the course in part time mode in Tamil nadu or in India?
8th February 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing M.phil., in Bioinformatics at Alagappa University

Now I am doing Mphil., Bioinformatics at Alagappa University so I want to do phd after M.phil., i want to know the list of universities offering P.hd and the scholarships. when can i apply for it...
7th July 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University

My son want to do ph.d. in Bio- techs.give me lists of colleges ( universities ) and also inform me sbout scholarship s ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?