16th July 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Suggestions regarding to join MBA being a candidate of Compute Science Engineering?

Hello sir,i am a computer science engg. Student,i want to do mba..give me some suggetion about it..

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing Intermediate?
  2. Can I join engineering degree or BSc IT if I appear for 12th science electronics privately? Can I give MHT CET, AIEEE entrance exam if I am a 12th private candidate? Will 12th mark sheet affect my career and job?
  3. Previous year papers for ESIC LDC exam?
  4. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  5. List of some government engineering colleges for M.Tech with compute science branch?
  6. What are the requirements which I need to follow to do MBA outside India? -- [New]
  7. What are the benefits I will get if applied for CMAT, CAT and MAT as a PD candidate to study MBA?
  8. Best Engineering branch for girls between Mechanical and Compute Science Engineering?
  9. Detail of procedure for joining Navy school after 5th class?
  10. Distance MBA Stream for Civil Engineer
  11. How to get admission in Bio Medical Engineering after passing intermediate with compute science engineering?
  12. Which subjects I can choose for IAS Exam being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  14. What is the qualification required to become a marine officer?
  15. Should I do Mtech if I am technically strong? or MBA is better in all cases? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  17. What to do after the completion of 10th class having interested in Computers?
  18. Which course to take in MBA after completing B.Sc Computer Science?
19th July 2011, 01:40 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Suggestions regarding to join MBA being a candidate of Compute Science Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,i am a computer science engg. Student,i want to do mba..give me some suggetion about it..
Hello,
The minimum educational qualification required to apply for the MBA entrance examination is Graduation.
Admission in MBA courses in reputed Institutions are taken through the MBA entrance examination CAT,MAT,XAT etc,which is followed by group discussion and personal Interview.
To apply for the CAT examination you should have to score at least 50% in your Graduation.
So,first complete your B.Tech course and then apply for the CAT/MAT etc.

Best Wishes....
21st August 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Suggestions regarding to join MBA being a candidate of Compute Science Engineering?

after succeding cat exam what is the next step?
2nd October 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum & maximum age to do cat exam?
6th May 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
How much aggregate should be scored in CAT in order to get admitted in a reputed institute?
11th July 2012, 01:31 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Dear, Any graduate can get admission in MBA, but I think should first apply for Entrance Exams like CAT/MAT etc. Efter clearing such entrance exams you can get admission in good campus.

Eligibilty Criteria is graduation in any stream from recognized University.

Syllabus is:

1. Reasoning
2. General Awareness
3. Data Interpretation
4. Quatitative Aptitude
5. General English

Wish you All the very Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?