16th July 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of CS course? Subjects in CS course? Can I complete CS course through self study? Last date for the admission into course?

Dear sir/madam
I have completed my b com final year exam.So now thinking of joining cs.please help me out from such questions.
1.what is the fee structure annually?
2.what are the subjects,as we don't have any center in our town,so please give a full detail?
3.can i be capable of doing it through self study?
4.when is the last admission date?
5.please give the answers specifically.so that can through it properly.
thanking you
sneha singhal
silchar
(ASSAM)

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria, entrance exam date and fee structure of B.Ed course through SMU?
  2. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  3. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  4. Criteria for admission in B.Pharm colleges? Date of sale of forms? Which are the subjects available in the colleges and their fee structure?
  5. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  6. Complete fee structure of CA course this year along with the coaching fee of any center in India(Both IPCC and Articles)?
  7. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  9. How to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science in Chennai? Date of application and fee structure per annum? -- [New]
  10. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  11. How should I study for BCA in government college? What is the fee structure?
  12. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
  13. Details of BCA fee structure per annum at IPU? Will bank sanction loan for studying at IPU?
  14. Subjects needed for CA? Fee structure for the same and how can we complete CA course?
  15. Last date of admission to B.Ed in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  16. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  17. What is the B.Tech admission requirement? What is the fee structure?
  18. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
18th August 2011, 03:14 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of CS course? Subjects in CS course? Can I complete CS course through self study? Last date for the admission into course?

Company Secretary !!

Click here for Online Registrations are open

Prospectus can be obtained From Any Branch and cost will be 200 by cash and 250 in case of Post and Courier for Foundation Programme 300 by cash payment & Rs.350 by Post or courier for Executive Programme

Fee Structure for CS Course

The fee for CS Foundation Programme is - Rs. 2537/- (Incl. of taxes)

Fees: Rs. 7004/- (Incl. of taxes) for Commerce Graduates while Rs. 4550/- (Incl. of taxes) for Non Commerce Students For Executive Programme

Subjects Are :

Basic Economics,Business Communication,English,Financial Accounting,Company Law,Management Accounting,General and Commercial Law,Corporate Secretarial practice,Banking and Insurance,World Trade Organization,Corporate Restructuring,Human Resource Management and Industrial Relation,International Trade,Joint Ventures and Foreign Collaborations and many more

After successfully clearing all the stages of the examinations; candidates have to go for a practical training for 16 months in order that the individual becomes the member of the Institute of the CSI
18th August 2011, 09:10 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of CS course? Subjects in CS course? Can I complete CS course through self study? Last date for the admission into course?

hi dear
CS-Company Secretary
Here we will go for this course is better for you
after complete your graduation then you eligible for CS course.

then you are eligible for read in course from home.
18th August 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

please give me the whole information of cs with total fee
18th August 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i completed my degree(B.com) with out 10 2. can i apply to cs
21st July 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Wat abt cs entrance and qualification and regestration fee?
29th August 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

i completed my 12th from cbse and got 64%. but now i am studying b.com hons 1st yr. i want to know that cs course is suitable for me or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?