17th July 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?

hi,
I want to know if i get admission in btech in biotech stream then what is the scope of jobs in india and abroad.I have heard that in india many biotech holders are jobless.So kindly tell me what is the scope in foreign countries. I am not interested in teaching sector in india. I want to know what are the placements in the industrial sector in india. Please also highlight scope abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the future prospects in BSc Biotech field?
  2. Opportunities in India and abroad after B.Tech in Biotech from SRM University? -- [New]
  3. Employment opportunities after B.Tech electronics?
  4. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  5. B.Sc degree is a good option for science stream students? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc students?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  7. What are the career opportunities available after doing MS in abroad?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  10. Can I do MBA after my graduation(In arts)? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in India for students having MBA degree from outside India?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MCA students?
  12. MSc in International business: From Abroad or India? Prospects after doing this course?
  13. Colleges offering phD in biotech in india or abroad? Job opportunities after msc biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job opportunities in Abroad after M.Sc. Biotech?
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  16. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Bioinformatic) students?
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MBA(Economics) students?
10th September 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?

what are the provision for B.Sc. biotechnology students to get scholarships and their future opportunities?
22nd November 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?

I have complete B.tech bio plant and secure 80 % mark iwant good job in around Tamil nadu i want reputed company address
21st March 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

what are the job oppurtunities in btech biotechnology in india??????
30th March 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

yaaaaaaaa.
i want to have biotech in my future stream.i m actually really very worried as i am not able to know the exact status of biotech either in india or abroad. i seriouslly need an expert advice.
9th July 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to know if biotechnology is a good branch or not since many biotech graduates are jobless. please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?