19th July 2010, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?

Dear Sir,

When M.Pharm admission procedure will start? and can i have list of seats in Gujarat for the same?

My GPAT rank 1483. i also filled a form at Maharashtra University. So if Maharashtra University admission procedure start prior to Gujarat then it is advisable to secure admission? If i secure admission at Maharashtra University then it is easy to switch over Gujarat if i selected in any college at gujarat?

One more question. It is required that to have certificate that I am gujarati to be a part of Gujarat Quota? what will be a procedure for that?

Thanks & Regards

Related Questions:
  1. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  2. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  3. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  4. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  5. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  7. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  8. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  9. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  10. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  11. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  12. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  13. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  14. How may I get information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses with Musicology stream in India? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Gujarat for the same?
  15. What's the procedure for getting admission in colleges under Gujarat University?
  16. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  17. Selection procedure for Librarian post in Central University of Gujarat? Eligiblity to apply? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to get admission in IIT through JAM
24th March 2012, 08:00 PM
Dilbag86

Default Re: When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?

Yes you should go to take admission in that to secure the seat first.When gujrat will open check out the futher course/placement track record of university.
No need to get any further certificate since you already completed B. Pharma,so just go for the one you thought.
9th July 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?

Dear sir.
I am Navoday vidhayalay student my merit is 67 % .i am SEBC 2tagaries so please give me information this year i possible admi in mbbs free gov seet
21st February 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I am complete the 12th with commerce and I am want to do company seratery course what can I do.
6th May 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i am GPAT qualified student2015 & i scored 52.83%from north maharastra university so am i eligible to get admission in any gujrat state university?&am i eligible for gujrat m. pharm entrance exam?if yes then what is last date of form filling or apply
6th May 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i am GPAT qualified student2015 & i scored 52.83%from north maharastra university so am i eligible to get admission in any gujrat state university?&am i eligible for gujrat m. pharm entrance exam?if yes then what is last date of form filling or apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?