17th July 2011, 01:44 PM
thebalajias

How can i go for UPSC coaching along with my regular job having rotational shifts?

Dear Sir / Madam,
I have try to join coaching centre for civil service exam. But I am working. My job has different rotational time shifts. so I haven't make correct shedule for the coaching centre classes and i don't have internet fecility. Kindly guide me for the coaching for my situation. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Why Rotational Shift is necessary in IT sector?
  2. Whether HP Enterprise offer Tech Support Role job under rotational shift? -- [New]
  3. Best MCA course for B.E production engineering?
  4. Which coaching in Ludhiana should I join which matches with my regular timing of job?
  5. Which institute should I select for postal coaching for UPSC(IAS) exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible for me to complete my engineering diploma course while working with double shifts?
  7. Which course to opt for post graduation between part time MBA and MCA?
  8. List of coaching centers for PSU/IES/GATE exams(Regular Classroom) in Mumbai?
  9. Should I take coaching class for UPSC while doing BBA?
  10. What are the opportunities in Kolkata? I am a final year MCA student
  11. Best IT company in terms of growth?
  12. Can I crack CA exam after coaching for 5 hours and self studying for 3 hours after coaching? Can I go to regular college for 1 year along with CA?
  13. Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th?
  14. Eligibility criteria, list of coaching classes in Karnataka and reference books for preparation of UPSC exam? How many posts are there in UPSC?
  15. Which one is a good choice for me between doing a Private Job and start Coaching for Public Services Exams being a candidate having completed BE in Mechanical stream?
  16. Which one is better for me from job point of view between BCA Distance and BCA Regular? Will I be eligible to apply for Bank, SSC, UPSC exam after BCA in distance mode?
  17. Which is the best choice for me between Bank Exams and UPSC Exams to get Government Job having completed Physiotherapy?
  18. Is regular coaching provided in the university premises for students who are writing exams? Are there any online coaching facilities?
25th September 2015, 06:19 PM
JSD.

Default Re: How can i go for UPSC coaching along with my regular job having rotational shifts?

It is good to see that you are interested towards the civil service examination. Guidance is so necessary for clearing any of the entrance exam. Guidance can easily get from the coaching institutions.

As you are telling that you are working person and the time of your duty may changes.If You can not stop your authority or boss for rotation of time than you have to adjust your self with the coaching center.

You can tell your problem to the coaching center.They can provide the notes /study material of your exam. You can read and study it at your home. Wherever you feel any doubt mark it or underline.You can fix a meeting with your sir, whenever you will free or in weakened you can clear your doubts and in this way you can clear the Upsc exam with your job .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?