17th July 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?

hello!
i am a student of b.sc.(final,non=med,krukshetra university) i hav secured 80%marks(aggregate) upto my 3rd semester. is it possible to get admission in m.sc.chemistry in delhi university or punjab university or krukshetra university on the bases of my marks in graduation. plz... do reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in DU, Punjab University or Kurukshetra on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation?
  2. Can I study Master degree in Library Science in Kurukshetra University, Delhi University or Punjab University if secured 45% in Graduation?
  3. Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get government college with 3422 rank? Which is the best college?
  5. Distance Agriculture degree after completing 12th with PCM?
  6. Can I be able to get a government college after scoring 11058 AIR and 575 SC rank?
  7. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
  8. What should i do to get admission in Chemistry Honours as i have low score in 12th?
  9. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University? -- [New]
  10. How should I study in core branches like mechanical, civil, electronics in any government engineering colleges?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria of B.Ed course admission for NCTE Approved, Andhra, Jammu and Kurukshetra University?
  12. BE/B.Tech can be done from approved distance education universities after DECE?
  13. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  14. Procedure to join BSc Honors course?
  15. Colleges which offer good placements in B.Tech after completing EIE in Polytechnic
  16. Can I get PG CET after doing B.Tech in civil engineering
  17. Is it possible to get admission in Delhi University, P0sis of the marks in BSc after securing 80% marks upto 3rd semester?
  18. Which are the colleges in India for Automobile Engineering? How much score is needed?
7th November 2011, 01:52 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?

hi,
for admissions in the top university like DELHI UNIVERSITY, PUNJAB UNIVERSITY AND KRUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY in M.Sc you have to qualify the entrance exam.

all the best!
12th December 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?

I got 55% in graduation . Am i elligble msc entrance of chemistry in punjab university
27th December 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I m a student bsc in biotechnology wid52% marks can i elligible for doing msc in chemistry from PU,GNDU,HPU,Pbi,THAPR
23rd January 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

whats d procedure to get admission in B.Sc. chemistry????is it based on 12 marks or directly by any entrance exam ??
18th March 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I am from nepal with55 percent can i go for entrance at delhi university
18th March 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I am from nepal with55 percent can i go for entrance at delhi university
4th February 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

hi i m a student of b.com (hons) 1st year from kota university. can i get admission for 2nd yr in delhi university.
4th February 2014, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission for 2nd yr in delhi university from kota university in b.com (hons)
21st June 2017, 11:29 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Delhi university/ Kurukshetra university/ Punjab university the eligibility criteria, admission process and syllabus is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their graduation in any stream related to chemistry with minimum 50% from any recognized university.
- There is relaxation for the reserved candidates based on the government rules.
- The syllabus for M.Sc chemistry varies from university to university.

Admission process:
- The candidate should first fill the application form available in their official website.
- You need to fill it and submit the form.
- The exam date details are also available in their website.
- You need to attend and qualify in the exam.
- If you qualify in the exam you'll be called for personal interview.
- The admissions will be given based on the merit list in the exam and the previous year performance. 50% will be based on the previous year performance and 50% on the basis of merit list.
- If the seats are available after giving admission for the merit list candidates then they will give the direct admission based on the graduation percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?