19th July 2010, 05:44 PM
justyjames

IHBAS in mphil course in clinical psychology: application forms, previous years question papers and admission details?

i like to appear for admission test at IHBAS in mphil course in clinical psychology i want to down load the application forms IHBAS website how & when ican do that .i am interested in model enterence test question pappers for previous years in same course how can i get that?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission Form for M.Phil at IHBAS in M.Phil course in Clinical Psychology, previous years model question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil course in IHBAS after completing PG in Clinical Psychology?
  3. Sample question papers of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of IHBAS, NUMHANSOR?
  4. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  5. Previous years papers of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology IHBAS?
  6. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  7. Entrance exam 2010 for MPhil in Clinical Psycholgy from IHBAS, Delhi
  8. Date of entrance exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous years question papers?
  9. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  11. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  12. How to get Sample Question Papers for the Entrance Exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of CIP Ranchi?
  13. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
  14. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  15. When are the forms being available for admission in M.Phil Clinical Psychology?
  16. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology? -- [New]
  17. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
  18. Question paper pattern and syllabus for entrance in M.Phil in clinical psychology
31st July 2010, 08:29 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: IHBAS in mphil course in clinical psychology: application forms, previous years question papers and admission details?

dear friend,
i am very very sorry to inform you that for the admission for the year 2010,the examination is already over,now the admission procedure is going on,so think about the other college/course.
31st July 2010, 09:05 AM
odc

Default Re: IHBAS in mphil course in clinical psychology: application forms, previous years question papers and admission details?

still there is time to announce the important dates of entrance examinations so you still have time to prepare and study.you can get all the information about this exam on the website given below
www.ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in
good luck
1st August 2010, 03:03 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
The date of entrance exam for M.phill. in Clinical psychology has not been announced yet by IHBAS. The application form will be available on the following website as soon as the programme details are announced.

www.ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in

As far as the eligiblity is concerned, the candidate must have a MA/MSc degree in Psychology/Applied Psychology/Cognitive/Science/Clinical Psychology, with a minimum of 55% of marks.
6th August 2010, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

gate for preparation tips
11th August 2010, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Hey guys, dates for IHBAS are out, check their website, the 'Opportunities' tab.
The last date for submission of application is 10.09.2010
Date of exam - 19.09.2010
Date of interview - 20.09.2010 & 21.09.2010
Good Luck!
12th August 2010, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

application form for admission to M.Phil clinical psychology course for the session 2010-12
16th August 2010, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

plz upload previous years question papers & examinaion pattern... of this exam.
16th August 2010, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;161255]application form for admission to M.Phil clinical psychology course for the session 2010-12 plz send me this application form.
10th April 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

what about the admission for this year (2011- 2013) mphil in clinical psychology. can i get the detail information about admission for 2011-2013.
17th May 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is PRERNA PALIWAL i want to know about the admission for this year 2011 m.phil in clinical psychology . i am very interested to take admission in this college and i have a last apportunity please somebody help me please give me information ...how can i take admission in this institute or other
23rd May 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

can someone please tell me from where can i get previous years question papers of entrance for mphil in clinical psychology at IHBAS?
28th May 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

previous years sample question papers of entrance for mphil in clinical psychology at IHBAS Delhi?
2nd June 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

How i can download application form for M.phil in clinical psychology of 2011-2012 year program.
21st June 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

pattern of question paper for enteranceof m.phil in clinical psychology
26th June 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the syllabus for mphil course clinical psychology enterance exam 2011?
3rd August 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus of entrance exam Mphil in clinical psychology- NIMHANS. and even want to know the date of application for entrance
29th April 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I would like to have previous question papers of Manipal university for M.phil in clinical psychology.
15th April 2017, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do PhD in psychology from ranchi, but I don't have idea what type of question will be asked , if possible please send me the questions paper related to rinpas entrance test of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?