19th July 2010, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

List of collegs offering Ph.D in Unanipathy? I have completed MD in Unani Medicine

want to percieve Ph.D in unanipathy .please give me the list of colleges offering this course and entrance exam date and selection procedure etc.I have completed my M.D in unani medicine. Thanking you .

30th January 2012, 10:29 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of collegs offering Ph.D in Unanipathy? I have completed MD in Unani Medicine

PhD in Unani Pathy is a two year full time course. PhD is a research program. Unani pathy includes in it many subjects of study like Regimental therapy that includes cupping, diaphoresis, massage, leeching etc., Dietotherapy, Pharmacotherapy, etc.

In order to get admitted to a PhD program in Unani Pathy, the candidate must have completed the post graduation studies in Unani pathy from a recognized university. Only a few colleges offer PhD programs in Unani Pathy. Because of this reason, there is great competition in this field. The candidate has to appear for entrance exams to get selected to this course.

You can Pursue your Phd in Unanipathy from -

University of Patanjali

For more details visit to-
http://www.divyayoga.com/patanjali-yog-peeth/b-undertakings-a-departments/university-of-patanjali.html
30th January 2012, 12:04 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of collegs offering Ph.D in Unanipathy? I have completed MD in Unani Medicine

Duration:- 4½ Year (Four and Half Years) Main Course with 1 year Compulsory Internship Training Programme

Eligibility Criteria:-

Applicant should have passed senior (10+2)/Interme diate or equivalent course recognised by state board or central board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology & Eligible as per the norms of admission committee of Rajasthan Ayurved University. The applicant should have passed secondary exam with urdu subject or equivalent to it as adeeb-e-Mahir,Kamil.

Age:- Candidates should completed 17 years of age at the time of admission

Admission:- Admission based on CET Score merit list conducted by Rajasthan State Government
30th January 2012, 12:05 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Duration:- 4½ Year (Four and Half Years) Main Course with 1 year Compulsory Internship Training Programme

Eligibility Criteria:-

Applicant should have passed senior (10+2)/Interme diate or equivalent course recognised by state board or central board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology & Eligible as per the norms of admission committee of Rajasthan Ayurved University. The applicant should have passed secondary exam with urdu subject or equivalent to it as adeeb-e-Mahir,Kamil.

Age:- Candidates should completed 17 years of age at the time of admission

Admission:- Admission based on CET Score merit list conducted by Rajasthan State Government
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?