19th July 2011, 02:30 AM
Rashmi20

Preparation tips for various PSU exams? Which books to follow?

sir ,
I am Rashmi, a final year civil engg. student from VSSUT, BURLA, Orissa. sir i want to know about the various PSU exams, about its preparation , which books to follow.......sir please help me out..... it will be very kind of you......
please do reply sir....

Related Questions:
  1. Best books for preparation for PSU exams related to B.Tech stream?
  2. Syllabus for PSU exam? Names of the books for preparation for IES Public sector exam?
  3. How to prepare for PSU exam and Petroleum Refineries? Books to be referred for PSU exam preparation?
  4. How can I prepare to crack PSU recruitment exams being an Electrical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. Which books should I follow for PSU exam?
  6. Tips to crack PSU's? How can I study for this? Books to be referred for preparation?
  7. Detailed job opportunities for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer in PSU? Tips for preparation?
  8. How to prepare for PSU exam after passing B.Tech Mechanical? Books to be referred for PSU examination?
  9. Details of which books to be followed for PSU exam?
  10. How to prepare for Bank Exams? Books to be referred and tips for preparation?
  11. List of books to follow fo GATE exam preparation? -- [New]
  12. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for BHU-PET(Botany) and JNU(Life Science)? Tips for preparation?
  13. Technical books for preparation of PSU or any government sector job?
  14. Good books for PSU entrance exam preparation for Instrumentation branch?
  15. How to start preparation for PSU exams like BEL, SAIL, NTPC? Books to be referred?
  16. How to prepare for PSU exams? Date of PSU exam? How to apply for it?
  17. Which books should I refer while in class 12th for competitive exams? Tips for preparing for IIT JEE and AIEEE exams? Is NCERT sufficient? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the best books related to applied electronics and instrumentation to prepare for PSU exam?
16th September 2011, 10:00 AM
hrushi614

Default Re: Preparation tips for various PSU exams? Which books to follow?

hi friend,
psu means public sector undertaking, most of them recruit graduate engineeers as trainees/probitionary engineers every year.
There is no common entrance test for that as the requirements are company specific. All such notification essentially come in the weekly "emloyment news".
all the best
9th October 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Preparation tips for various PSU exams? Which books to follow?

Hi sir i am snigdha doing bsc(h) botany 2nd year i want to know which course is better for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?