19th July 2011, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?

I have done Bsc hon's biotech in this year, now i am confused what to do next? msc biotecnology or microbiology! please guide me which has better future in INDIA and abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  2. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  4. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  5. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  6. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  7. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  8. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  9. Can I do MSc in Biotechnology after completing BSc Microbiology
  10. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  11. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  12. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  13. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  14. What should I do to get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology? Should I go abroad or do Ph.D in Environmental Biotechnology in India itself?
  15. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  16. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  17. Can I opt for MSc Biotechnology/Microbiology after completing BSc(PCM)?
  18. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
19th July 2011, 06:56 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?

i think msc biotechnology is better for you as it has better scope in nearby future..........

moreover biotech is not a new subject for you..................................

you can have job opening in great institutions
19th July 2011, 07:45 PM
kunjeyan5282

Arrow Re: Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?

M.Sc biotechnology is a better option for you as this branch is flourishing day by day in India and world too.India and of course the students have bright future in this line.Microbiology is also good but for you earlier is better as you are a bachelor of biotechnology.You will easily get job after M.Sc biotechnology.
19th July 2011, 08:36 PM
mandiv

Default Re: Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?

hello
look according to me both the courses are good at there own place but you should choose the one in which you are interested the most
but friend in respect to slalry package m.sc in biotechnology is better
best of luck
22nd July 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

wat all the work we can do after phd in biotech? Is there any demand for biotechnologist is indian companies??
27th July 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

what to opt for among msc biotech or msc genetics???which is much better?
12th August 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

MSc.biotechnology or M.Tech biotechnology? which one is better.
25th August 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Proud to b a biotechnologist.........u vil find a better future
16th September 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

as a career point of view....what shud b chosen after b.sc PB n PBT?
18th September 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

how much salary i get after completing bsc biotechnology,?
30th September 2011, 04:08 PM
ANKIT050

hi dear,Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?

M.Sc biotechnology is a better option for you as this branch is flourishing day by day in India and world too.India and of course the students have bright future in this line.Microbiology is also good but for you earlier is better as you are a bachelor of biotechnology.You will easily get job after M.Sc biotechnology.

ankit
12th October 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How to study Biotechnology?
11th November 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Doing msc in biotechnology from gulbarga or bangalore a better option than doing it from mumbai..as i heard that doing msc in biotech frm mumbai has very less value??????please guide.....
19th November 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Doing simple bsc with chem,zoo and bot...what sould I do next msc with chem or msc biotech..?confused..!!!
11th December 2011, 10:24 PM
tuntunia

look according to me both the courses are good at there own place but you should choose the one in which you are interested the most
but friend in respect to slalry package m.sc in biotechnology is better
best of luck
26th January 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi All ,

I have done M. Sc in Biotechnology. What is the scope of Msc Biotechnology in India?? Also , what courses can i do after Msc abroad.
18th February 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

which is best course doing B.Sc. r B.tech in biotech? i've a big confusion in selecting in that.
14th April 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my Msc in biotecnology but still i don't have any job so what can i do shall i go forward for copletion of phd in biotech or not
14th May 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

do i select bsc biotech? do i have better future pls guide me!!
23rd July 2012, 06:28 PM
zenbt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is best course doing B.Sc. r B.tech in biotech? i've a big confusion in selecting in that.
obviously b.tech
23rd July 2012, 10:37 PM
samatha89
Member+

12th January 2013, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

i am doing msc in biotechnology from jalandhar punjab.now i got opportunity to do same from bangalore because my father posted to bangalore.but if i go to bangalore i have to loose for one year. Pl sugges me which one will be better for me for my career to cotinue in the same college or by loosing one year from bangalore. Pl reply me to my email- [email protected] thank you.
19th January 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I HAV DONE B.Sc. Bio tech. from banagalore. Iwant to study M.Sc. Biotech from Banagalore.
kindly suggest a top college for the same in Banagalore. Thank you. my e-mail id, [email protected]
19th June 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i completed 12th....and im interested in taking b.tech biotechnology...is my choice right....orelse i need to take bpharm?plz do suggest me.thank u
19th June 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i completed 12th....and im interested in taking b.tech biotechnology...is my choice right....orelse i need to take bpharm?plz do suggest me.thank u
26th October 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

which one is gud msc biotechnology nd microbiology according to job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?