20th July 2010, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the future in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field from Mumbai University? What are the jobs available in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field

what future will i have in nanotechnology after completing my engg. in IT. field from mumbai university. we have a selective subject in 7th semester named nanotechnology. I want to know about jobs available in nanotechnology after completing my engg. in IT. field

6th February 2012, 12:48 AM
bawejamanisha25

Default Re: What is the future in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field from Mumbai University? What are the jobs available in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field

hi dear. I would like to tell you about nanotechnology first. This field is very new to India in terms of jobs. Indian government is ready to spend money on IT sector but they dont find use to spend money and develop nanotech in India. So if you have prospects to settle in abroad then do go ahead else look for some good jobs in IT sector only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?