19th July 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Is the IT stream helpful? Am I eligible for Bifocal Science after scoring 85% in SSC?

i want to do career in IT is this sub stream helpful for me? am i eligible for bifocal science after scoring 85 % in ssc 77 in science 85 % in maths?

Related Questions:
  1. What to choose between General Science and Bifocal science in science stream?
  2. Can I get admission in Bifocal after scoring 84.36% in SSC exam? Which college would be the best?
  3. Am I eligible for 11th science Bifocal Computer Science after scoring 79% in SSC, 93% in Science and 88.88% in Maths?
  4. How to get admission in Bifocal? I have just given my SSC exam
  5. Are the subjects of bifocal computer science same for the general science stream?
  6. Benefits of studying Bifocal Science in Graduation?
  7. What is bifocal stream and what is the difference between general science and bifocal science?
  8. Which are the Jr. Colleges offering Bifocal commerce in Mumbai?
  9. What are the best courses that I must enroll this coming school year to move to 11th standard?
  10. How to take admission in science after passing 10th with 93?
  11. Am i eligible for CWE exam after passing SSC with 72% and HSC with 38% in science stream?
  12. Difference between science general stream and science bifocal stream? Which subjects are included in each of them? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. For which university will I be eligible after scoring 84.6% in SSC and 93.9% in 12th?
  14. Can i do my career in Hospitality after doing BSc with science Bifocal subject computer science
  15. Am I eligible to get science stream in government or private schools after scoring 6 CGPA in 10th standard? -- [New]
  16. Which is better to join between Science and Commerce after scoring 90% in SSC and having interest in Science?
  17. Which jobs will I get after doing Bifocal Science?
  18. Can I take Diploma in Computer Engineering with one year gap after 10th?
22nd July 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the IT stream helpful? Am I eligible for Bifocal Science after scoring 85% in SSC?

which are the subjects taught in bifocal science
2nd August 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the IT stream helpful? Am I eligible for Bifocal Science after scoring 85% in SSC?

are the subjects for bifocal computer science same to the subjects for general science stream?
23rd July 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

which is good computer science or general science after 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?