19th July 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to work in ISRO after doing BSc PCM?

i am doing my 2nd bsc (p.c.m).i wish to work in isro ,to work in isro what should be my quaification? in which field i should do my Msc.

15th September 2011, 08:13 AM
tanmayeetripathy

Default Re: Qualification required to work in ISRO after doing BSc PCM?

Being a part of isro is an honor in itself. This prestigious organization is a dream place for many.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate must have done graduation from the recognized university to be eligible for this course.

• candidate must have master’s degree from the in library science / library and information science with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized university to be eligible for this course.

• only those candidates who possess first class degree are eligible for this course.

• candidate must not be more than 35 years of age to be eligible for this course. Candidates belonging to the reservation caste or from the defence background are offered relaxation of two years in the upper age limit eligibility criterion.

Contact details:
Www.isro.gov.in

hope it helps you..
11th December 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I have complited bsc final year and i want to do msc in isro, so what can i do.
12th December 2011, 01:53 AM
nida shakeel

Post number wise essential qualification as follows:

• Scientist / Engineers SC

1. M.Sc / M.Sc (Tech)/ M.Tech in Geophysics/ Applied Geophysics with First Class with 65% marks above.

2. M.Sc/ M.Sc (Tech)/ M.Tech in Geology/ Applied Geology with First Class with 65% marks above.

3. M.Tech in Geo infromatics / Remote Sensing and GIS with First class

4. M.Tech in Optics / Applied Optics with First class.

5. M.Tech in Physical Engineering , Engineering Physics, Semiconductor devices, opto electronics with first class

6. ME in Electrical/ Microwave Engineering with specialization in RADAR engineering with first class

7. M.Tech in integrated Circuit technology / solid state technology/ Microelectronics/ Micro-fabrication with first class or M.Sc Physic with Physics of thin films technology as specialization with first class with 65% marks or more.

• Scientist Engineer SD

8. PhD n Physics/ Applied Physics/ Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics

9. PhD in Coastal Ecosystems / Ecology/ Botany/ Environmental Sciences/ Ecology with First Class with 65 % marks or above plus 4 years research experience in the field of coastal ecosystems / coastal zone management/ costal ecosystems modeling.

10. PhD in Physics / Atmospheric Sciences/ Applied Mathematics or M.Sc in Physics/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Applied Mathematics with first class with 65% marks or above plus 4 years research experience.

11. PhD in applied Optics, Optics or M.Tech in Applied Optics, Optics with First class plus 2 year relevant experience.

12. PhD in Semiconductor devices/ Photonics/ Applied Electronics / Computational Optical Imaging or Laser Physics or M.Tech in Semiconductor devices, Photonics, Applied Electronics, Computational Optical Imaging or Laser Physics with fist class plus 2 years relevant experience.

Pay and Allowances:

• Scienctist/ Engineers SC: Rs 15600 – 39100 (PB - 3) + Grade Pay: Rs 5400/- per month

• Scienctist/ Engineers SD: Rs 15600 – 39100 (PB - 3) + Grade Pay: Rs 6600/- per month

Eligibility Criteria:

Apart from all the qualification and other eligibility, one will have to be more than 35 years of age in order to be eligible to apply for ISRO jobs.

Important Dates:

• Last date to grab application forms: January, 2011

• Last Date for Online Application: 11.02.2011
23rd April 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Is msc tuff or easy?
10th August 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

i am doing Bsc 2nd year ,how should i start my preapration now to join isro after completing my bsc,plzzzz reply fast.its my dream
10th August 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

i am doing Bsc pcm,how should i start my preapration now to join isro after Bsc.plzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply fast.its my dream to join isro and to became astronaut
24th September 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

can i take admition for M tech after bsc math?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?