20th July 2011, 02:32 PM
shubhammgupta

Which college I can get in Noida and Gaziyabad having secured a rank of 40125 in UPTU?

sir i have got 40125 rank in uptu plz tell me which clg can i get in noida and gaziyabad

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get in Noida- Greater Noida in UPTU? I have got rank 16208
  2. How can I get admission in JSS Noida or Galgotia College with ECE or CSE branch? I've secured rank 10000 in UPTU
  3. Which Engineering college I can get admission in Greater Noida having secured a rank of 106000 in UPTU?
  4. List of colleges I can get in Noida, Ghaziabad or Greater noida with UPTU rank 26959?
  5. Can I get admission in Galgotia College for MCA with 2165 rank in UPTU exam?
  6. What college will I get in Noida, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida after scoring 65000 rank in UPTU SC category
  7. Which college can I get through UPTU counseling? I have secured 8008 rank in general
  8. Which is the best college that I may get after scoring 27627(gn) rank and 1356(SC) rank in UPTU? Which is the best college for mechanical engineering?
  9. List of colleges in NCR I can get after securing 8668 rank in MCA entrance?
  10. Which is the best college in Noida Ghaziabad? Can I get Galgotia or JSS Noida? My UPTU General rank if 84812
  11. List of colleges in Noida, Greater Noida or Ghaziabad I can apply for with UPTU rank 93000 and OBC rank 31000? Can I get ABES, ABES-II, RKGIT, IMS, NIET, AKG, KEC, IEC or ITS with this rank?
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 59189 rank in UPTU?
  13. Admission in engineering college in Noida for mechanical engineering after scoring 48007 UPTU General Rank?
  14. Is kiit university a good college for b.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in government college after getting the rank 2629 in UPTU? -- [New]
  16. Where can I get admission in Noida or Greater Noida management college after scoring 11754 in UPTU General in MBA
  17. Can I get admission in Noida, Ghaziabad after scoring 21000 rank in UPTU?
  18. Which college will I get in greater Noida or Noida after scoring 116 marks in UPTU?
21st July 2011, 12:21 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college I can get in Noida and Gaziyabad having secured a rank of 40125 in UPTU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhammgupta View Post
sir i have got 40125 rank in uptu plz tell me which clg can i get in noida and gaziyabad
dear friend,
at this rank, you will get admission in niet or gniet. both the colleges are very good. they are having very good teaching staff. the campus of both the colleges is awesome. they are also providing very good placements.
there are also many other colleges which you will find at the time of counselling.
at that time, you will be shown only those colleges in you are having chances of admission.
you must fill all those colleges to increase your chances of getting admission in noida and ghaziabad.
29th January 2012, 07:00 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which college I can get in Noida and Gaziyabad having secured a rank of 40125 in UPTU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhammgupta View Post

HI,

You score very low rank in U.P.T.U that is 40,125.
You not get admissions in top engineering college.
You can take admissions in low ranking college in your state..
But if you want you can try next time and score good rank and
after that you can get admissions in top college.

GOOD LUCK!
28th May 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

can i get admmision in galgotia college of engg. I have secured a rank of 20,000 in uptu
9th June 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 23789(gen) rank in uptu... can i have a chance of getting good colleges??????? if yes then can u mention the name of some good colleges???? its urgent plez reply fast....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?