20th July 2011, 11:10 PM
orient4301

How may I do Phd(biotechnology) with full scholarship in USA? my score in GRE is 1160 and have completed M.Sc in Microbial biotechnology with 71% marks

My score in gre is 1160 and completed Msc Microbial biotechnology (71%). I want to do my Phd (Biotechnology) from some good university of USA with full scolarship. I am used to do hard work with full potential.

BSS

Related Questions:
  1. In which university can I do Ph.D Biotechnology after scoring 1160 in GRE and 71% in MSc Microbial Biotechnology?
  2. Can I get full scholarship to study in USA/UK through GRE if secure above 80% in B.E.?
  3. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  4. How to get a full scholarship to study in USA?
  5. Can I study PhD in USA with GRE scorecard after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  6. Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?
  7. Can I get scholarship seat to study in USA with 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 283 marks in GRE? -- [New]
  8. List of USA universities providing scholarship without GRE and have completed M.Sc in Nano Science?
  9. Can I get admission to study PhD(Biotechnology) with full scholarship in US without appearing in GRE?
  10. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  11. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  12. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study GRE with full scholarship in Abroad?
  13. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?
  15. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  16. How to get full financial assistance for doing Ph.D in Chemistry from USA after scoring 71.15% in BSc and 1300 score in GRE?
  17. Where to get the scholarship for admission in M.Sc biotechnology in USA?
  18. How to pursue MS in USA after doing MSc in electronics?
7th April 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Phd(biotechnology) with full scholarship in USA? my score in GRE is 1160 and have completed M.Sc in Microbial biotechnology with 71% marks

I am pursuing M.Sc biotechnology From Jaipur (Raj.) "Intrested in doing PhD from PLANT TISSUE CULTURE."
And i want to do qualify GRE EXAM with score
and from where i had to start???
pls suggest me....
8th October 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Phd(biotechnology) with full scholarship in USA? my score in GRE is 1160 and have completed M.Sc in Microbial biotechnology with 71% marks

hello, i have complete my masters in plant science from Pune university. i want to persue p.hd in plant tissue culture in usa. please list me the name of top universities offering this course along with the minimum gre score required for each university. thank you.
7th December 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Is a score of 303 3.0 in GRE sufficient to get admission for MS/MS-PhD in USA for microbiology or related field?
12th July 2017, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better out of the 2 courses Msc in biotech or Msc in microbial biotech. And what all career options are available in both the courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?