21st July 2010, 05:56 PM
atul sudame

Short Cut Tricks and Tips to solve Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions in Banking Exams?

dear sir,
I am preparing for banking exams, I can solve the problems of Maths and reasoning. But I want to solve numerical aptitude 50 questions in 25 minutes. and reasoning 50 questions in 25 minutes.
so, I request to you, is there any very short cut tricks to solve it?
I have short cut tricks but, I want very short cut tricks. To solve reasoning like syllogisum, series, etc. and numerical aptitude.
I hope, you will tell me some very short cut tricks......
thnking you............

22nd July 2010, 03:44 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Short Cut Tricks and Tips to solve Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions in Banking Exams?

Friend for banking exams the thing required is only speed with accuracy for it you must go through with regular practice as practice makes a man perfect.
You can also join any speed test class as it will boost up your speed . You can go through with some books like quicker maths M.Tyra of BSC publication also for reasoning BSC publication books.
22nd July 2010, 06:31 PM
jicks

Default Re: Short Cut Tricks and Tips to solve Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions in Banking Exams?

I can't understand the difference between short cut tricks and very short cut tricks.

In my view, the only way to get through with high scores is Repeated Practice. You have to be thorough in all the Numerical problems.
Buy some books of Bank PO exam, and practice it daily.

These tests are designed to test your ability/ how are you able to solve no. of problems in fixed time. Hence, by revising the problems repeatedly you will be awarded with good marks
22nd July 2010, 06:49 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Short Cut Tricks and Tips to solve Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions in Banking Exams?

Friend ,

There are no tricks which are unanimous .

You need to practice as many questions as you can and than have to make tricks which are suitable to you accordingly as mind level and level of preparation along with interests does vary from person to person so unanimous tricks won't do ...

The tricks also varies from questions to questions , so it won't be possible to provide you tricks for each and every type but you can post some type of questions over here and i will try to elaborate tricks to you as much as possible as i have also given such tests ...

You need to practice as much tests as possible before your exam and that will be suffice .

::: These books will be very helpful to you :::

~ more puzzles,

~puzzles to puzzle u and

~george summeres puzzles and teasers.

You can visit http://www.indiabix.com for this ..

All the best for your exam , hope to do well !!

Regards
~satish
22nd July 2010, 07:17 PM
Gop
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Short Cut Tricks and Tips to solve Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions in Banking Exams?

Hi, You can check for Biju's Notes for tricks and tips in solving MAths problems. Literally he provide coaching for CAT in Bangalore, Mumbai and Chennai. But his way of tips and tricks in handling is really good, you can use it for any Exams. You can check for his notes and availability. Just gave you an Idea. Check out.
22nd July 2010, 09:07 PM
sathsish

Smile Re: Short Cut Tricks and Tips to solve Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions in Banking Exams?

hello friend,
there is no tricks and tips to solve aptitude test..
the thing you have to do is practice.
you have to come across many aptitude test online..
visit this website:

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/questions/
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/questions/Category1.aspx
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/questions/Category13.aspx

i think you have gained some ideas..

all the very best....!!!good luck..!@!@!@
22nd July 2010, 10:05 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

try to make your mind as a computer ,let all other thoughts kept aside and feed the data for some tricks into your mind.but try to make your hands also so fast that it solves the numerical as quickly as possible.success will be at your feet.
22nd July 2010, 10:52 PM
Rupaksinha

for making fast calculation and quick shot cut solution you have to practice more and more. You also follow SAKUNTALA DEVI'S book for it. for more tutorials follow the link.......entrance-exam.net/.../short-cut-tricks-tips-solve-reasoning-numerical-aptitude -questions-banking-exams-29312.html
24th July 2010, 12:07 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

if you want to get the information for the Short Cut Tricks and Tips to solve Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions in Banking Exams
then do not worry you can get it from the given websites.www.indiastudychannel.com
In the given websites you can find the complete details of the query related to your question,
So just go and find all the details. hope your query will be solved.
25th July 2010, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

this websity indiabix .com is realy very good website
29th July 2010, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

how to solve numerical test bank's clk exam at the shortest possible time?
30th July 2010, 05:07 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Short Cut Tricks and Tips to solve Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions in Banking Exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
just keep on practicing numerical problems as practice has no substitute.
You can also join mahendras banking institute or purchase their books you will get enough tricks helpful in bank exams.

Best wishes!!!!!
30th July 2010, 06:45 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
just keep on practice and once you get through with the types of questions its but natural your speed will increase. You can also take the help of book Quicker maths by M. Tyra of BSC publication.

Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd August 2010, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

hello friends there is trick to solve the question of maths in bank exam if any one knows pls. provide us. Rajni
3rd August 2010, 03:56 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Short Cut Tricks and Tips to solve Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions in Banking Exams?

dear friend

there is no shortcut process. u have to practice a lot of questions of different varieties from different books.

go for many practice tests.

remember the tricky formulas to solve the problems quickly.

all the best.
13th August 2010, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

remember the tricky formulas to solve the problems quickly.
25th August 2010, 09:27 PM
Rajni kaushik

dear sir,
I am preparing for banking exams, I can solve the problems of Maths and reasoning. But I want to solve numerical aptitude 50 questions in 25 minutes. and reasoning 50 questions in 25 minutes.
I have short cut tricks but, I want very short cut tricks. To solve reasoning like syllogisum, series, etc. and numerical aptitude.
thnking you............
5th September 2010, 12:56 PM
sobhadevi

hi friend,

for every problem has some tricks.when we have to solve more and more we have to find the number of shortcuts and different ways of solutions...

for banking exams or any another exams -aptitude and reasoning is more important.
quantitative aptitude by R.S.AGARWAL

just follow the some websites to get shortcuts as well as aptitude questions...

http://www.vedicaptitude.com/?tag=vedic-maths
http://www.vedicaptitude.com/?tag=bank
http://www.hinduism.co.za/vedic.htm#Books on Vedic Maths
http://www.drivemycareer.com/math-formulae-for-competitive-exams/
9th September 2010, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

sir........
please tell me basic short tricks about banking math...
I DONT KNOW ABOUT HOW TO SOLVE BANKING MATH IN LESS TIME..
9th September 2010, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I WANT BASIC SHORT TICKS FOR SOVLE BANKING MATH.....PLZ REPLY SOON
10th September 2010, 12:57 AM
tina toms

the only short cut is ti practise the different types if questions of the same category.by practising only you can adjust the time.bank exams are pretty tough.daily practice of several hours is the only way
10th September 2010, 01:42 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

Solving any type of question paper in less time require two main things :
First is Hardwork:doing practise of such type of paper in time bound scenario

Second is good study material or coaching which not only complete the whole syllabus but briefly describes about the short tricks behind each chapter.

You can do first exercise by own your own.
For second thing , I can just tell you the name of the book which you can refer, rest of the thing"speed" will be increased , if you practise them according to them. Books like Quantitative Aptitude published from Arihant Publication and Reasoning also from same publication, would make you more familiar with subject. Quanti book has so many tricks for solving numerical problem also it consists of formulaes for solving tricky question.
10th September 2010, 10:19 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

to solve reasoning and numerical aptitude question you should have a proper knowledge. you have to know the short process to solve the problem. practice is the only tips by which you can do better. but only practice is not sufficient. i will suggest you buy a good book or take admission to any institution which teach about that. they will give the best procedure. also give answer of a question paper from book by own using the original method of examination and within the time. by these method surely you can be able to solve reasoning and numerical aptitude very easyly. you may visit the website www.allinterview.com for question. best of luck.
10th September 2010, 11:06 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

There are numerous short-cuts to solve questions which look difficult but really are not...For preparation for Bank PO you can mainly focus on chapters like Stock and shares and other numerical problems..You can refer books like R S Aggarwalla...which is a very good book...with lots of tips and tricks..
10th September 2010, 05:21 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

to solve the problem in given time, you have to practice again and again of various

Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions .You have to remember the formuli

and also you have to remember the table upto 30.In this way, your calculation speed

will be increased. Labour hard ,do not spend your time and mind in short cut tricks

as there is limit of every thing.

Best of luck
15th September 2010, 09:47 PM
bapuram

dear friend,

First is Hardwork:doing practise of such type of paper in time bound scenario

Second is good study material or coaching which not only complete the whole syllabus but briefly describes about the short tricks behind each chapter.
and thirdly go through good books like:

r.s.agarwal (verbal and non-verbal reasoning),bayron

good luck
21st September 2010, 03:08 PM
swatiiagnihotri

[QUOTE=Rajni kaushik;177121]dear sir,
Hello Rajni me too preparing for bank .

Plz tell me some short tricks to solve paper. let me also know how much question we need to solve in order to clear the paper.
23rd September 2010, 12:57 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Telling short cut tricks on net is not very much possible. There are some triks which you can get used to and apply in your calculation for which you need to really do hard work and go through some of the standard books for bank exam like quicker maths of BSC publication by M.Tyra and R.S. agrawwal
24th September 2010, 08:14 PM
Yap Chungla Bhutia

Post Re: Short Cut Tricks and Tips to solve Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions in Banking Exams?

dear sir,
I want very short cut tricks. To solve reasoning like syllogisum, series, etc. and numerical aptitude.
thnking you............
7th October 2010, 09:31 AM
nitish srivastava

dear sir,
I want very short cut tricks. To solve reasoning like syllogisum, series, etc. and numerical aptitude.
thnking you............
17th October 2010, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

practise makes a man perfect...
9th November 2010, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

practise makes a man perfect...
18th November 2010, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I'm also preparing for bank exam. but i'm in the critical position .this time i must be pass otherwise my age bared to write the exams . So that i want the tips and tricks for solving the aptitude test. please reply soon . with regards Devivijay. thank you
19th November 2010, 05:54 AM
helpmaster

Quote:
I'm also preparing for bank exam. but i'm in the critical position .this time i must be pass otherwise my age bared to write the exams . So that i want the tips and tricks for solving the aptitude test. please reply soon . with regards Devivijay. thank you
To get success in bank exam need to do as much ofpractice as you can .
refer to books of kiran publication and also BSC publication.
you can also get sample question papers from www.studychannel.com
www.vedicmaths.com.
you can also join any of the coaching for better practice
25th November 2010, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

plz send me result of allahabad bank clerk which was held on 14th_march_2010 and my roll-no is 4115074143.my email_id is [email protected]
11th December 2010, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

sir iam preparing for net exam. can you help me by sending the ideas and tips for reasoning questions to my email id.
[email protected]
15th December 2010, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

sir i am preparing for bank cleark exam.can u send d tricks to solved quickly maths and reasoning to my mail id.sam_mys84.rediffmail.com
19th December 2010, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

plzz send me mats statement sums
my email id is [email protected]
21st December 2010, 12:17 PM
deepa.ramu

dear sir,
21st December 2010, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I am 29 years old & I am doing a full time job in a private firm. Pls. let me know how could I prepare myself for cracking Bank PO. Pls. let meknow all the procedures to succeed.

Thanks & Regards,

Pradipta
28th December 2010, 02:52 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I am 29 years old & I am doing a full time job in a private firm. Pls. let me know how could I prepare myself for cracking Bank PO. Pls. let meknow all the procedures to succeed.

Thanks & Regards,

Pradipta
to crack bank Po examination you must be strong enough in mathematics, general knowledge and in aptitude part.

to be strong in aptitude practice some good books. Reasoning by R.S Agarwal is a good book for aptitude.

to be strong in general knowledge you should read newspaper regularly. you may also go through the recent Monoroma year book to be strong in general knowledge.

to be strong in mathematics solve mathematics a lot which may come in the examination. buy a good book from market and practice it regularly. only practice is the trick for success in bank PO examination.

best wishes.
28th December 2010, 03:31 PM
yajvendra

dear friend
if you are preparing for banking exams then you can get short cuts for numerical you have to refer the reference book for short cuts there are so many reference books for preparing banking exam you can find those books from google
28th December 2010, 04:18 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

you said that you know shortcut tricks. so i think only you need to do is PRACTICE,PRACTICE and PRACTICE because PRACTICE MAKES A MAN PERFECT. i am unable to understand the meaning of very short cut tricks if you already know the shortcut tricks. buy some preparation books and practice it to get succeed in bank exam.
28th December 2010, 05:01 PM
ragavasowmya

dear sir,
thnking you
28th December 2010, 07:10 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

There is no difference between short cut tricks and very short cut tricks.

For banking exam or any other exam what is required is speed with accuracy in solving the problems and answering them. The only way to achieve this quality of speed with accuracy is practice.

Practice, practice and practice. Practice makes a man perfect. Practice itself will give you the short cuts itself why because you have already done the similar problem for a number of times. The more practice you are having with reference to several kind of problems, the more short cuts with you and while answering questions too it will take very less time for you to solve and some times you can solve the problem just by mind calculation which take fraction of seconds to answer the given question because of the practice what you have.

As far as my knowledge is concerned for any banking exam most of the students are facing difficulties while answering the questions from general awareness. And the questions from reasoning and aptitude are not that much difficult.

So concentrate more on general awareness by going through news papers, magazines and some special books for general awareness of bank exams like Banking services.

R.S.Agarwaal is the good book for verbal and non verbal reasoning.
29th December 2010, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESS View Post
to crack bank Po examination you must be strong enough in mathematics, general knowledge and in aptitude part.

to be strong in aptitude practice some good books. Reasoning by R.S Agarwal is a good book for aptitude.

to be strong in general knowledge you should read newspaper regularly. you may also go through the recent Monoroma year book to be strong in general knowledge.

to be strong in mathematics solve mathematics a lot which may come in the examination. buy a good book from market and practice it regularly. only practice is the trick for success in bank PO examination.

best wishes.
Thank you sir. I have already bought RS Agarwal for Apti & Tyra for Math and started practising. I have started reading "The Times of India" daily. Pls. suggest me a daily plan for practice as I can't give more than 2 hours every day for practice.

Thanks & Regards,

Pradipta
29th December 2010, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I am preparing for banking exams, and many time i am selected in written exam but i am not comfortable for interview so plz help me
how to crack the banking clerical or po interview plz send me question and answer in banking clerical and po interview related then i am very thankful to you.
my email id :- [email protected]
31st December 2010, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
dear sir,
I am preparing for banking exams, and many time i am selected in written exam but i am not comfortable for interview so plz help me
how to crack the banking clerical or po interview plz send me question and answer in banking clerical and po interview related then i am very thankful to you.
my email id :- [email protected]
Hi, congrats for cracking the writtens. pls let me know how would you prepare the gk & english part?

Thanks & regards,

Pradipta
1st January 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Why the people can't understand

shortcut born for lazy

lazy born for unsuccesful

so why u cry , give me short cut ! why
kosick24uforever
2nd January 2011, 08:51 PM
gargi123

here u will find good quality study material with lots of short cut tricks
http://www.win4exams.com/chapters/19...-bank-exams/95
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?