21st July 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Thapar University in B.E(Civil) after passing 12th PCMB with 60%?

I have passed 10+2 with (PCMB) and getting 60% marks from JKBOSE.Now, i want to take admission in Thapar University in BE (civil).Please guide me how can i get admission in TU.

8th August 2011, 05:29 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Thapar University in B.E(Civil) after passing 12th PCMB with 60%?

Dear Friend

The admission to B.Tech. programs at Thapar Univeristy is done on the basis of
score in AIEEE .

For this you need to appear for AIEEE and you will have to apply separately for
Thapar University.

Once the AIEEE result is published Thapar University will be declaring its cut-off.
If your AIEEE score comes more than the cut-off score you will be called for
Thapar university's counselling.

The details regarding application and eligibility is published on Thapar's official
website.

Please visit: http://thapar.edu/
8th August 2011, 05:51 PM
saurav9889

Default Re: Admission in Thapar University in B.E(Civil) after passing 12th PCMB with 60%?

friend for doing b.e in thapar u have to sit for the aieee in addition u have to apply on the form for thapar univ which is notified soon after the notification of aieee exam in leading newspapers. if ur aieee rank is good enough then they will call u for counselling and based upon ur rank u will given to fill ur choices.
8th August 2011, 06:22 PM
rana2011
Banned

My Friend,

The admission to B.Tech. programs at Thapar Univeristy is done on the basis of score in AIEEE .

So, you have to appear for AIEEE and you will have to apply separately for Thapar University.(For 2011)

Once the AIEEE result is published Thapar University will be declaring its cut-off.
And If your AIEEE score comes more than the cut-off score you will be called for Thapar university's counselling.

For details regarding Application and Eligibility please visit official website.

** http://thapar.edu.in

Thanks!
21st April 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in thaaper in b.tech after 2 with74/ marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?