21st July 2011, 04:37 PM
vipashab

After graduation in B.A how to pursue English in JNU?

Dear sir/madam,
I am doing my BA III yr in English from Arunachal university and securing 60%+ marks throughout. After graduation I want to persue in English in JNU. Please suggest

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue English in JNU after graduation?
  2. Procedure and requirements to apply for M.A.(English) in JNU for B.A. student?
  3. Eligibility for M.A in English? Can I get admission in JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  5. Graduation from JNU having percentage in 12th between 80-90?
  6. How should I pursue Post Graduation in geography?
  7. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  8. Why one should pursue M.Tech computer and system science information at JNU? Average package after this course and future scope of the course?
  9. Is B.Com qualification enough for MA admission in English Literature?
  10. Procedure of pursuing PhD in English from JNU?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue PG in History from JNU having secured 44.9% in Graduation?
  12. Are there any universities in Delhi other than DU and JNU offering MA in English without entrance exam?
  13. Admission criteria for MA in Linguistics in JNU? Other UGC recognized Universities for MA in Linguistics?
  14. Can a B.A English Literature graduate pursue MSW Course after UG Graduation? What is the scope of MSW course for B.A English Literature Graduates? -- [New]
  15. Can i do MBA and English Literature simultaneously after B.Tech?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  18. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.A in English from notified college?
14th January 2012, 05:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After graduation in B.A how to pursue English in JNU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipashab View Post
Dear sir/madam,
I am doing my BA III yr in English from Arunachal university and securing 60%+ marks throughout. After graduation I want to persue in English in JNU. Please suggest
If you are pursuing Bachelors in English and want to pursue further studies i.e. Masters from Jawaharlal University, you will definitely be able to do.

The eligibility to take admission in the university:
Bachelors from a recognised university with atleast 50% aggregate marks.

For further information please visit there official website:
1st April 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After graduation in B.A how to pursue English in JNU?

sir!
I had completed my graduation in psychology but I want to go for masters in English.Am I eligible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?