21st July 2011, 07:07 PM

How to get admission into the universities in Andhra Pradesh after scoring 7590 in GATE?

hai my AIR in GATE is 7590 with a GATE score of 448
plz kindly rply me can i get admission into the universities in andhrapradesh?

7th November 2011, 01:52 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission into the universities in Andhra Pradesh after scoring 7590 in GATE?

dear friend ,

just apply into that colleges in which you feel that you can get admission because your rank is not so good .so apply in mid level colleges only.
just do it.
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
For MS Mechatronics should I go for US universities or German Universities? Which universities are good in this field for research and job opportunities? How good is University of Seigen, FH Aachen and Hamburg? 8 21st December 2015 09:29 PM
In which universities can I get admitted for B.E/B.Tech after passing diploma in Power Engineering from Bangladesh? What is the procedure for admission and when will the admission start? 6 3rd March 2014 02:18 AM
How should I apply for Masters course in Computer Science in UK? Which consultancy is the best in Delhi? What all universities are good for taking admission? Names of those universities? 2 9th March 2012 02:14 PM
Which are the private universities offering M.Tech programs in Mechanical Stream? Universities conducting the entrance exam for getting admission in particular private varsity? 1 10th June 2011 02:00 AM