21st July 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Will I be considered as local or non local after completing my secondary outside AP and others in AP?

Can you please let me know whether I am considered as local or non-local?

I have completed my 7th,8th, 9th outside Andhra Pradesh and all other standards including +2 in Andhra Pradesh.

28th August 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be considered as local or non local after completing my secondary outside AP and others in AP?

i have studied 4 to 7 th in hyderabad, studied 8,9 and 10th in chennai again i have studied inter in hyderabad can i considered as a local candidate for eamcet engineering admission
20th April 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be considered as local or non local after completing my secondary outside AP and others in AP?

Sir, I studied 1st to 4th std in AP. After that I studied from 5th to 10th in MP. I am interested to opt for PMT. Can u suggest me where i have to take admission for 11th std sothat i can get seat in PMT under local quota.
13th December 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I have studied in Hyderabad from 4th standard to 10th standard and i did intermediate in Karnataka. Am I eligible to write EAMCET in AP?
5th July 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

STUDIED 1ST TO 4TH IN WARANGAL 4TH TO 8TH IN VIJAYAWADA 9TH TO 12TH IN TAMILNADU, TO WHICH REGION OF AP I WILL BE LOCAL FOR ADMISSION THROUGH EAMCET
26th April 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE STUDIED 1st TO 7th IN AP AND 8th TO INTER IN TELENGANA?
WILL I BE CONSIDERED FOR LOCAL TO AP?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?