22nd July 2011, 05:28 PM
divya khandelwal

How may I do summer training program? I'm in B.E(EC) 3rd year

respected sir,
I am the student of b.e. 3rd yr.of (e.c.). i completed my 4 sem..i want to now that is your company provide any training for and is there any fix date of it .As my clg is also going on ,so will plz tell me that i m able to attend the training or not in your company . I will be great ful to you .

Related Questions:
  1. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  2. Where can i do summer training program in Mumbai after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication
  3. Paid summer training internship program in Mumbai
  4. How to get a summer training course at AIIMS or IITs after scoring 8.67 CGPI during B.Tech 3rd year?
  5. In which programme I should apply for Summer Training programme for better future being a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? From which City I will do Training programme?
  6. How can I take admission in summer training program?
  7. How to get into summer training industrial program? I am pursuing B.tech 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering
  8. How may I do summer training program? I'm in B.E(EC) 3rd year
  9. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  10. How to get summer training in BHEL, Haridwar?
  11. Companies inviting application for summer training for 4-6 weeks?
  12. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  13. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  14. What is the requirement to be eligible for doing summer training in TCS while doing B.Tech 3rd year? -- [New]
  15. Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  17. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
3rd June 2015, 03:47 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How may I do summer training program? I'm in B.E(EC) 3rd year

Hello ,

you should check the different government organizations like Gail, Bhel , Bel according to your branch. Sometime they offer summer training programs , so you should keep yourself updated with the time of application ,etc..and also should contact your college's T&P as well, they can also inform you...
Also you can go for training program in some private institutions like CETPA, DUCAT..they also provides summer training program.
3rd June 2015, 03:49 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How may I do summer training program? I'm in B.E(EC) 3rd year

Hello ,

you should check the different government organizations like Gail, Bhel , Bel according to your branch. Sometime they offer summer training programs , so you should keep yourself updated with the time of application ,etc..and also should contact your college's T&P as well, they can also inform you...
Also you can go for training program in some private institutions like CETPA, DUCAT..they also provides summer training program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?