22nd July 2011, 09:37 PM
monica k

Can I get job after completion of MSc Organic Chemistry?

Can I get job after completion of my M.Sc ORGANIC CHEMISTRY?It will complete April .

23rd July 2011, 05:01 PM
rupesh1982

Default Re: Can I get job after completion of MSc Organic Chemistry?

you may get job in pharmacutical company,tyre company, textile industriesand inchemical laboratory in any industry.
5th December 2011, 01:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

If you are planning to take M.Sc in Organic Chemistry that is a very good choice. There are many job opportunities in the domain of organic chemistry. Organic chemistry candidates are demanded in industries like plastics, rubber, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, fuel, detergent, agrichemicals, dyestuffs etc. Some of the jobs provided for Research and Development Scientist, Quality Control Officer, Project Head, Senior Research Chemist, etc. You can also go for Ph.d and undertake research in this field.
23rd December 2011, 12:31 PM
yalamareddy

hi sir/madam tis is swetha.i comleted my msc(organic chemistry) in sv university,tirupati.
28th April 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

i am student of bsc 3year and wanted to do msc with organic chemistry for csir
is it the best ideap pls sugest me
13th July 2012, 02:54 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

M.sc. in organic Chemistry is really a choice. Now days, it has great demand. So many opportunities are present in market for the students of this field. After completing your masters in Organic Chemistry you can Apply in for various posts in following fields:

1. Plastic
2. Rubber
3. Cosmetics
4. Fuel
5. Detergent
6. Dyestuffs
7. At Research Centre

You can also apply for the post of Quality control officer, Chemist. Moreover, you can also join PHD. in this stream in order to get a chance to wok with experts and can go futher in this stream to become a scientist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?