23rd July 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Study material for preparation for a job in MNC or government sector?

I'm anu,now i'm in chennai.i completed civil engineering. I,m searching for job in MNC and govt jobs. please provide study materials for preparing those jobs. quide me in the right way.

Related Questions:
  1. Study material to get a job in government sector(Technical)?
  2. How should I start my preparation for PSU? From where to purchase the study material?
  3. Should I prepare for government job or take of freshers job in private sector?
  4. What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course?
  5. Can I get any government or MNC job after scoring 56% in 12th CBSE board exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  6. What to study after B.E ECE to get a good job in MNC or Government?
  7. When I will get the government job after completion of graduation course? -- [New]
  8. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  9. Job in government sector having 11 years experience in MNC?
  10. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  11. Study material for preparation for both prelims and mains of Civil Services?
  12. Can I get a job in government sector after passing BCA and MCA from IGNOU?
  13. What should I do if I am not able to get any job in government sector after completion of M.Sc course?
  14. What is the use of the MNC and Government sector areas if they dont consider certificates?
  15. Details about PSU exam? How to prepare for it while in 3rd year Electronic and Instrumentation at Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology?
  16. From where to get GATE study material? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?
  18. Study material for preparation for CBI exam?
16th September 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material for preparation for a job in MNC or government sector?

i hv completed msc in marine science and now i am preparing for net . what are the options i can try for ? please guide me
23rd September 2011, 09:47 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Study material for preparation for a job in MNC or government sector?

you should be graduate with 60% aggregate if you want to get in to an mnc or government sector..

you should be good in

->aptitude
->verbal and non verbal reasoning
->logical reasoning..

for this you can go through RS AGGARWAL.

25th September 2011, 08:51 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
you should have 60% in career
1.verbal and non reasoning
2.aptitude
3.logical reasoning
please visit some of the official website for more books information
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?