23rd July 2011, 10:50 PM
sourav shee

How may I pursue PhD in Germany after completing M.Tech from Jadavpur university?

how can i do Ph.D in germany/Japan after completing M.Tech in Nona-technology from Jadavpur University?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  2. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  3. Requirements to pursue PhD in Germany?
  4. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?
  5. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  6. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  7. When the application form of PhD(Mathematics) will be released by Jadavpur University? Number of seats available? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  9. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  10. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
  11. PhD scholarship in Germany based upon my qualification?
  12. Which entrance exams do I have to answer to pursue Ph.D in Germany in the area of Neural Cryptography?
  13. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  14. Phd in Medical for Pakistani doctor in Germany?
  15. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  16. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  18. How to pursue Ph.D in Earth Sciences in Germany? I have finished MSc in Geophysics
14th October 2015, 10:03 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I pursue PhD in Germany after completing M.Tech from Jadavpur university?

This is a very good decision that you have taken. Germany currently has a huge scope for research. They have scope for foreign students to come and pursue research and postdoctoral studies in their university. The infrastructure there will give you huge independence to work on various topics. You might have thought that working on those topics is impossible, sitting over here.
So the best thing that you can do right now is log onto www.euraxess.org. These is a website launched to attract students from various disciplines and various countries to European universities for higher studies.
When you log onto their website, you will find an opportunity to see which are the universities who want candidates for research. The topic of their research must be similar to you, otherwise you will not be able to clear the interview. You would have to write your research proposal in response to the advertisement. If the university appreciates the proposal they will call you for a personal interview. If you clear the interview, you will get selected for research in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?