24th July 2011, 04:40 PM
fatima ayesha

How to prepare for admission in MBBS? Institutes offering postal coaching for entrance exams of MBBS for 8th standard students?

i am a student of 8th standard and resident of Hyderabad, Andhra pradesh. i would like to know
1) How shall i prepare for getting admission in MBBS
2) The institues offering contact classes for entrance exams of MBBS at
Hyderabad for 8th standard students.
3) The institues offering postal coaching for entrance exams of MBBS for 8th
standard students.

Related Questions:
  1. Coaching institutes which provide Postal Coaching from foundation course from IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  2. Procedure to study MBBS in foreign countries with scholarship?
  3. Will medical entrance by MCI be applicable for this year's MBBS admissions? How to prepare for this exam?
  4. Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to prepare for all India level medical entrance exams?
  5. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  6. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which school is the best for preparing for MBBS entrance test?
  8. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
  9. List of pg entrance exams available for students who have finished their mbbs from andhra pradesh
  10. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  11. What are the different exams for MBBS exams in India?
  12. Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad for preparation for All India Level medical exams?
  13. Eligibility to appear in all MBBS entrance exam next year for a year dropped student? Is there any difference in admission for such students? Whether they are considered equivalent to others? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to do MBBS after B.Sc MLT? Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exams being 23 years old?
  15. Affordable MBBS institutes of India which costs less than $4000 per annum?
  16. For which courses and entrance exams should I prepare for while in 8th standard?
  17. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  18. Which field should I choose after passing 12th
7th November 2011, 01:39 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare for admission in MBBS? Institutes offering postal coaching for entrance exams of MBBS for 8th standard students?

dear friend,

if you are prepare for MBBS exam then you should to wait atleast 2 year after completing your ssc then you should think about it.
you will surely get the chance to take seat .
best of luck.
12th November 2011, 11:56 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for admission in MBBS? Institutes offering postal coaching for entrance exams of MBBS for 8th standard students?

student of 8th standard and resident of Hyderabad, Andhra pradesh. i would like to know
1) How shall i prepare for getting admission in MBBS
2) The institues offering contact classes for entrance exams of MBBS at
Hyderabad for 8th standard students.
3) The institues offering postal coaching for entrance exams of MBBS for 8th
standard students.
23rd March 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I am Payoja from KV,Puri, Orissa. This year I am appearing the Class-X Exams. Please guide me how & when should I start my preparations for the Medical Entrance Exams ? Please let me know the best Institutes for such postal coaching.
6th June 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

my daughter want to medical postal coaching from class-9 please suggest
18th April 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

my son is studying in class 6 he wants to become a doctor.can I give him some idea that how can he prepare for this stream with his regular class study?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?