24th July 2011, 05:54 PM
Aditi Pandit

Study material for the entrance exam of MSc Environmental Science course of JNU?

I am doing B.Sc Life Science from Gargi College,DU. I want to do M.Sc environment science from JNU. So can i get D study Material regarding it n from where?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of MSc environmental science for JNU entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Books for JNU MSc Life Science and MSc Environmental Science entrance exam?
  3. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi? How to prepare for JNU MSc Environmental Science entrance exam
  4. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material of JNU exam?
  5. What is the syllabus for MSc Environmental Science from JNU
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science
  7. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material for the exam?
  8. How to prepare for MSc Environmental Science JNU entrance exam? I am unable to find a good coaching institute
  9. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  10. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  11. University Of Kashmir-Faculty Of Physical & Material Science - Environmental Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How to prepare for the the entrance test for PG course in English of JNU? From where to get the study material of the exam? How to get more marks in the entrance exam?
  13. Books to be referred for JNU entrance exam for MSc Life Science?
  14. What kind of jobs I can get in Bangalore after completion of M.Sc Environmental Science course? -- [New]
  15. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  16. Detailed study material to prepare for JNU-CET?
  17. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  18. Entrance exams for M.Sc. in Chemistry and Environmental Science
27th September 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material for the entrance exam of MSc Environmental Science course of JNU?

can you tell me that which books i have to read for preparing m.sc entrance exam of JNU
3rd March 2013, 08:19 PM
STUDENT2026

Post Re: Study material for the entrance exam of MSc Environmental Science course of JNU?

sir please provide me the last 5 year question papers for both JNU AND DU entrance exams ?
5th September 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material for the entrance exam of MSc Environmental Science course of JNU?

sir please provide me the study material for DU entrance exam of MSc Environmental Science. I deleberately need it otherwise my 1 year will spoil .please do reply.
12th December 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please provide me M.sc environmt entrance papers kindly 5 years ago
2nd July 2014, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Can u plz suggest some study material for msc environmental science entrance exam
21st January 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

study material for the enterance exam of msc environmental science course of ntu
20th September 2018, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Please suggest some study material and reference books for msc environmental science in JNU university
17th April 2019, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Which book should I study to clear JNU entrance exam for M.Sc in Environmental science?
30th July 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I need a study material for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc in Environmental sxience?
21st May 2021, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Principles of environmental science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?