24th July 2011, 10:53 PM
msreddy2011

What is the lowest package available in AP for MBBS?

I want lto admit my son into mbbs. he has not qualified in apeamcet. he got 55% in plus 2. inform me the lowest package available ap.

Related Questions:
  1. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package? -- [New]
  2. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  3. How to get an admission in Badruka college of Management, Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which college should I prefer in NIT Kurukshetra and UIET Chandigarh after scoring 12000 rank in AIEEE?
  5. Which college across the nation has the minimum fee structure for the MBBS program?
  6. Which MBBS college in India offers the lowest fee structure?
  7. What is the highest/lowest pay package in IIT Roorkee for M.Tech course?
  8. How is job opportunities for MBBS Vs Engineers in India? Is the salary package for MBBS lesser than Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to do MBBS from Abroad? I have scored 51% in 12th and interested in MBBS
  10. Average package of VJIM Hyderabad? Information about affiliation and recognition?
  11. Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private colleges in India?
  12. What was the lowest ranking for counseling for MBBS in KITEE? Is there any chance for me after scoring 1820 rank?
  13. What is the highest and lowest salary package for fresher B.Tech in IT? What are the options after doing B.Tech
  14. Can I get admission in MBBS after passing 12th? What is the lowest rate for the course?
  15. What is Air Ticketing course?
  16. Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private college in India?
  17. Is integrated academy Ghaziabad good college? What is the package offered?
  18. Which country would be best to do MBBS in Abroad? How about America?
7th November 2011, 01:42 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the lowest package available in AP for MBBS?

dear friend,

maximum time the package is only depends on your knowledge ,
its about how deep your knowledge .
after all its a MBBS degree so it has min atleast 30000 you get at starting.
best of luck.
12th November 2011, 01:18 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,Top Colleges for MBBS in india , Best Medical Colleges, AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore ... ICET Andhra Pradesh MCA Entrance Test · IIT JAM - Joint Admission Test ...
12th November 2011, 01:37 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,maximum time the package is only depends on your knowledge ,
its about how deep your knowledge .
after all its a MBBS degree so it has min atleast 30000 you get at starting.
best of luck.
25th June 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

WHAT is the lowest package available in maharashtra for bds?what is the scope of BDS in future.plz kindly gives me details about this..
5th June 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 34500 rank in emcet , I want to join mbbs in andhrapradesh, how much amount in management quota,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?