25th July 2011, 03:05 PM
vijayt.tak

How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?

i passed t.y.b.com with second class and now i m interested to do government job but i don't know how can i apply to government job's. so please help me to find better government job as per my result.

Related Questions:
1st December 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?

sir
hi i want know that does the online interview become for the govt. job
1st December 2011, 06:00 PM
Ajaypatil90

Default Re: How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?

For the goverment job you should give differnt exam like mpsc, upsc.according to me you should go into the banking sector for this you should apply for various exam of bank. Nowadays if you register for once you can elgible for all bank.good luck study hard
1st December 2011, 08:39 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
you are now a graduate.
after this now you search for government jobs
There is many sectors for Govt. job.
like:-

IAS
IFS
Postal sector
Banking Sector
Defence line

So for this post you see "Employement newspaper"
every week .
Good Luck.......
6th February 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

When the next banking exam will appear i want to know the date of filling form
15th September 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

i am currently studied in fyb.com. How many percentage i get in final year of the tyb.com for apply best job.
26th January 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I JUST WANT TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT CAN I DO AFTER MY TYBCOM(B&I). OR ANY OTHER OPPORTUNITY WHAT THAT I CAN HAVE
9th March 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

my name is saurabh gupta i passed b.com with second class and now i m interested to do government job but i don't know how can i apply to government job's. so please help me to find better government job as per my result
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?