25th July 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Which is more preferable for better future prospective, either BCA, B.Sc or BBA? I've completed 12th std with PCM

i passed my 12th with pcm + it n nw m confused what should i prefer nw i dont want to do bsc but my uncle is saying me to give prefrence to bsc he says bca and bba dont have so much of future for you but i dont want to do bsc m thinking of bba or bca m totally confused what shoud i do? plz answer today as on 27 its last day of admission here in jammu

Related Questions:
  1. Which is more preferable after completed 12th std with PCM, either B.Sc, BBA or BCA? I don't want to do B.Sc
  2. What should I do either BBA or BCA? My uncle is suggesting to do B.Sc but I am interested in BBA and BCA -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?
  4. What's should I do after completing 12th std with 59% marks? What's the future prospective of defense services?
  5. Which is better between B.Com honors and BBA? Which course has more preferable to do CA in future? -- [New]
  6. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  7. Which course is better for a 12th(PCM) candidate among BCA, BBA and B.Com Honours? Colleges offering these courses in Bangalore?
  8. Best career options available for me to do BSc IT or BCA? Future opportunities after completion of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get railway job in future after completing 12th with Maths, Computer Science
  10. Which one is more preferable, either B.Sc in microbiology or B.Sc in bio-tech? I've completed my 12th std with 75% marks
  11. What should I do after completing B.Sc(electronics)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  12. Which course is better for future after completing 12th with PCM
  13. Which course is better for future after completing 12th with PCM?
  14. Which course can I opt for Higher Education after completion of Diploma having not interested to join BE or B.Tech?
  15. What should I choose between BBA and BCA? I have completed 12th in Arts facility
  16. What carrier oriented study I should do after completing diploma in IT?
  17. What to do between BE or BCA? I have completed 12th science with PCM
  18. What are the different career options after passing my intermediate in science stream -- [Most Discussed]
28th May 2013, 07:24 PM
Arrow vijayan

Default Re: Which is more preferable for better future prospective, either BCA, B.Sc or BBA? I've completed 12th std with PCM

i want to know about the future for B.sc computer science and their job facilities
4th July 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is more preferable for better future prospective, either BCA, B.Sc or BBA? I've completed 12th std with PCM

i am confuse to chose plz help me
11th May 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS BEST COURSES AMONG BSC AND BCA???????
I HAVE COMPLETED 12 TH WITH 91%,,,, SO PLZ HELP ME I AM CONFUSED ....SAY THE ANS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.........\
9th June 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Which is tha most prefferable for better future prospective, either BCA, B.sc or BBA? I have completed 12th std with 76% RBSE BOARD with PCM.I have average IQ. plzzz help me I am very very confused till 2 months. Plzz consider my case .....
14th May 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best between BBA & BCA according to salary, future, jobs and etc. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?