25th July 2011, 10:45 PM
netboy

Date of availability of forms for NET December exam? Any classes that I need to attend before appear for the exam?

When the application form for the "Net Exam December " will be available on the ugc website? Can you tell me an approximate date / month?

Also is there any classes that I need to attend before appearing for the exam? Please suggest me the methods to prepare.

Thanks a lot,
netboy

27th July 2011, 07:13 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of availability of forms for NET December exam? Any classes that I need to attend before appear for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by netboy View Post
When the application form for the "Net Exam December " will be available on the ugc website? Can you tell me an approximate date / month?

Also is there any classes that I need to attend before appearing for the exam? Please suggest me the methods to prepare.

Thanks a lot,
netboy
NET (National Eligiblity Test) was conducted by UGC Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you must have completed your Master degree course in any discipline with minimum 55% Marks, Final year Post graduate candidates are apply for this examination.

The June NET Examination for this Year was already completed and If you have Missed the June NET Examination, Then Please dont worry because you have apply for December NET Examination, The Notification of December NET Examination was not announced, so please wait for few month because the Notification of December NET Examination was declared soon in the UGC Website in the month of September.

So, Please check the UGC Website Regularly to get the Information about December NET Examination, Eligible candidates may apply for NET Examination Online By visit the UGC Official website. The Examination Fees of NET was Rs 450. The syllabus and Previous year paper of NET Examination was availiable Online in the UGC Official website.

So, If you are Interested to apply for NET Examination and wants to crack this examination then please dont worry just study for this examination according to the Syllabus, you have to opt that subject which you have already study in your Post Graduation. If you have face any problem to study yourself, Then please join some best NET Examination coaching classes It will benefited for you and They will prepare you well for NET Examination. So, i will suggest you please prepare for NET Examination according to the syllabus and study syllabus step by step, So that you will cover the whole NET Examination Syllabus on Time and then you will get some time to solve the Previous Year NET Examination paper.

So, please dont worry Just wait for few Months Because the Notification Of NET Examination was Going to be declared soon in the UGC Website And for More Information Please check the UGC Website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
27th July 2011, 11:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of availability of forms for NET December exam? Any classes that I need to attend before appear for the exam?

The date for the next exam has not been announced. But normally for the exam in December the notification should be out in the month of September. So you can check the website or the newspapers regularly for any updates. Whether you need to attend any classes will depend on your preparation level. You can probably try appearing any of the sample papers to know the same and based on that take a decision.
28th July 2011, 08:18 PM
kunjeyan5282

NET (National Eligiblity Test) was conducted by UGC Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you must have completed your Master degree course in any discipline with minimum 55% Marks, Final year Post graduate candidates are apply for this examination.

The June NET Examination for this Year was already completed and If you have Missed the June NET Examination, Then Please dont worry because you have apply for December NET Examination, The Notification of December NET Examination was not announced, so please wait for few month because the Notification of December NET Examination was declared soon in the UGC Website in the month of September.

So, Please check the UGC Website Regularly to get the Information about December NET Examination, Eligible candidates may apply for NET Examination Online By visit the UGC Official website. The Examination Fees of NET was Rs 450. The syllabus and Previous year paper of NET Examination was availiable Online in the UGC Official website.

So, If you are Interested to apply for NET Examination and wants to crack this examination then please dont worry just study for this examination according to the Syllabus, you have to opt that subject which you have already study in your Post Graduation. If you have face any problem to study yourself, Then please join some best NET Examination coaching classes It will benefited for you and They will prepare you well for NET Examination. So, i will suggest you please prepare for NET Examination according to the syllabus and study syllabus step by step, So that you will cover the whole NET Examination Syllabus on Time and then you will get some time to solve the Previous Year NET Examination paper.

So, please dont worry Just wait for few Months Because the Notification Of NET Examination was Going to be declared soon in the UGC Website And for More Information Please check the UGC Website -
2nd August 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

net coaching in haryana
17th August 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

what are all classes do I need to attend compulserily before I sit for exam in DEC 2011 for executive level???
thats an urgent question to be answered ..
please
Nidhi Agrawal
27th August 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

whatis theexam date for lecturereligibility testlike net for management(HR).when form will come
27th August 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

When can we expect the result of the June 2011 NET exam ? Without knowing whether we have passed or failed how can we apply for the Dec 2011 result?
Sunidhi
29th August 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

can u give new pattern of net exam for computreacience and application
8th September 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

can u tell the last date to submit net application?
27th September 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

when and how i can get application form for net dec.,andplease l
et me know about date for submission.last date for
submission.
9th October 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

please tell about the result of 26-dec-2011?
15th October 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

net centers in a.p.
18th October 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

how to prepartion cs foundation exam, please suggest me any book, any help book.

thanks
2nd August 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

NET Exam on line for December 2012 form to be filled. Please give the web site where it is available?
Deva
27th September 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Master Drgree in Hospital Administration,so what will be my subjet in UGC NET exam as there is no subject like Hospital Administration.Please answer me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?