26th July 2011, 10:43 AM
amandeepdesraj

How may I do B.Ed through correspondence from Jammu university? I've done M.A(Hindi) with 62% marks from GNDU Amritsar

respected sir,
i m clerk in Govt.job on . i want to do b.ed from jammu university. i have done M.A.(Hindi) with 62% from GNDU Amritsar. i have no teaching experience. Shall i do b.ed from jammu university? wht is the last date of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed from Jammu University after doing M.A(Hindi) with 62% from GNDU Amritsar?
  2. Can I do LLB in GNDU at Amritsar?
  3. Should I do M.A in economics from Punjab University Chandigarh or MSc Hons in economics from GNDU, Amritsar Punjab
  4. Can I get a seat in GNDU, Amritsar through AIEEE? I have secured 156 marks in AIEEE
  5. What's the eligibility criteria to join B.Com course in GNDU Amritsar?
  6. How may I do MBA from GNDU? How may I get information about entrance exams? I've done B.Com with 54% marks from a college affiliated to guru nanak dev university Amritsar
  7. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do correspondence B.Ed through Jammu University? I've 3 years teaching experience
  9. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  10. What's the procedure for getting licence(psychiatric) in Canada? I've done post graduation in psychology from GNDU Amritsar
  11. Am I eligible for recruitment if I am a PG from GNDU Amritsar in Political science?
  12. Am I eligible for TCS interview after completion of my B.Tech degree with 70% marks from GNDU Amritsar? I have 67% marks in 10th and 59.6% marks in 12th
  13. How to do B.Ed correspondence in GNDU Arts? -- [New]
  14. Can I get any government engineering college after scoring AIEEE AIR of 33150?
  15. Colleges which I could get after scoring AIEEE Punjab state rank of 1800?
  16. How may I take B.Ed Admission through correspondence in Jammu University? I've secured 46% marks in gradudation
  17. Fee structure of bachelor of science in GNDU Amritsar?
  18. How can I enroll myself in DU for B.Ed course?
2nd April 2012, 06:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I do B.Ed through correspondence from Jammu university? I've done M.A(Hindi) with 62% marks from GNDU Amritsar

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandeepdesraj View Post
respected sir,
i m clerk in Govt.job on . i want to do b.ed from jammu university. i have done M.A.(Hindi) with 62% from GNDU Amritsar. i have no teaching experience. Shall i do b.ed from jammu university? wht is the last date of admission?

In order to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program from University of Jammu, through distance mode, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program from recognized University. There is no percentage criteria for admission through distance mode. Beside holding a graduate degree, one must be working as a full time teacher in any recognized school with in the territorial jurisdiction of the University of Jammu along with having a minimum of two year teaching experience at the time of submission of application form for admission. Admission to the B.Ed program are made through counseling on the basis of merit

Hence, without teaching experience, one is unable to enroll for B.Ed program through distance mode, in any University including University of Jammu.
19th July 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do B.Ed through correspondence from Jammu university? I've done M.A(Hindi) with 62% marks from GNDU Amritsar

I want to do m.a.punjabi corspondnce from g.n.d.u
23rd June 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I am asst. Teacher working from 2009 my increment all ready stopped due to non B.ED
I want to b.ed through Jammu university distance mode this year.pl.tell me how is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?