26th July 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?

Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  2. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  3. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS course in any Government Medical college? -- [New]
  4. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  5. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  7. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat?
  8. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
  9. How much percentage is required in class 12th to take admission in government medical college
  10. How many percentage in MBBS entrance exam is required for admission in MBBS colleges of Gujarat?
  11. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  12. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  13. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
  14. Admission form allotment for Gujarat Government Medical College?
  15. How much percentage is required in class 10th and 12th? What is the procedure and criteria for admission?
  16. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  17. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  18. Percentage required for Maharashtra student to take admission in Gujarat Government Medical College?
2nd April 2012, 07:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?

Candidate seeking for admission to MBBS program, in any of the colleges in the state of Gujrat, has to appear for Gujarat Common Entrance Test [GUJCET]. In order to be eligible for the test candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 50% marks [40% for candidates belonging to reserved category] with Biology, Physics and Chemistry from,
Gujarat Board or,
the Central Board of Secondary Education Board provided the school is located in the State of Gujarat or,
New Delhi Board, provided the school is located in the state of Gujrat.
Candidate must attain the age of seventeen years before 31st December of the year of admission.
19th October 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?

i have gotten 58 percent in 12th so can i give aipmt or aiims and i am of obc
25th April 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i'm an have completed 12th from ISC board hw much percentage i requied to get admission in medical collage
24th May 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage require to get admission in government colleges of gujarat
6th June 2014, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
i hv gained 52% in 2 board exam can i get admin in mumbai gmc
19th March 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th science sem2 how much i percentages need after HSC and how much mark need in GUJ cet to take admission in GOVERMENT MEDICAL COLLAGE . I am in open categary
19th March 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11 science sem 2 . Want to take admission in GOVERMET MEDICAL COLLAGE OF GUJARAT . I am a bilogy studant. After HSE and in GUJ CET how much percentage and marks I need . Iam in Open Catagory
13th April 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I am now in 1 sem of 11 science. How much minimum %tage I would need in 12 to get admission in government medical college of gujarat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?