26th July 2011, 12:22 PM
rani puppala

Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam?

I am just compleated my m.pharm.Please send me Drug Inspector old question paper and also send date of Drug Inspector exam. date of various state Drug Inspector exam and UPSC Drug Inspector exam.

4th August 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam?

any reservation for drug inspector post for PWD persons
6th August 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam?

when is the drug inspector enterance exam and what is the syllabus of drug inspector exam
16th August 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

sir,pls send tamil nadu drug inspector previous yrs question paper and date of exam .my id is [email protected]
24th August 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

sir, please let me know when is the upsc D.I exam and orissa D.I exam of 2011..

my I.D is [email protected]..

thanking you.
28th August 2011, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

hi.how many vacany of the di in gujarat for obc in 2009 advt.
30th August 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam?
1st September 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me syllabus and paper of preview exam of drug inspector of m.p.
4th September 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

sir piease send me syllabus and paper of preview exam of drug inspector of maharastra.And date of D.I. exam in 2011
4th September 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz send me syllabus and paper of preview drug inspector exam. And date of 2011 exam . my ID [email protected]
7th September 2011, 03:52 PM
surekhasingh

Smile Re: Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir piease send me syllabus and paper of preview exam of drug inspector of mumbai.And date of D.I. exam in 2011
.and what are qualification require for it
8th September 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i m waiting for DI notification in andhra when will be the exam nd can u say me the details about how to apply for exam if u dnt mind can u mail details regarding to my qns to my mail id [email protected]
10th September 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

sir please sewnd Drug inspector exam papers of all state , my mail ID is [email protected]
11th September 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i request previous di question papers(ap) this is my id [email protected]
14th September 2011, 02:59 PM
roshanlal

sir i wan kno the patern n when exam of drug inspector wil b conducted in upsc n in tamilnadu? my mail id is [email protected]. pls reply. waitin fr ur reply.--
26th September 2011, 02:17 PM
Rajendra malachpure

Dear sir ,
i want to know about the date and place of the exam . And also the previous year question paper.on myid [email protected] Thanking you
8th October 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam?

[QUOTE=krishna kumar i have completed my b.pharm by 65% marks from rguhs bangalore. please send the previous year question paper of drug inspector. date of examination through bpsc.
12th October 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

hi!i want 2 know the date of drug inspector exam of gujarat state........mail me on [email protected]
5th November 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b'pharm but no experience,am i eligible for food and drugs inspector?
9th November 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I am fresher graduate student of m.pharm.can i require any experiance for drug inspector exam in maharashtra
12th November 2011, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

what is the date of the exam of drug Inspector in Himachal pradesh and India
13th November 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I am final year B.pharm student and i will want to know the how much reservation occurs for sc candidate in D I exam,plz tell or advise me!
18th November 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE SEND ME THE WHEN THE DI TESTS ARE CONDUCTED FROM THIS YEAR
24th November 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

hi siri completed m.pharma. i m waiting for DI notification in andhra when will be the exam nd can u say me the details about how to apply for exam if u dnt mind can u mail details regarding to my qns to my mail id [email protected]
28th November 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

hi..i'm imran and i've finished my b.pharma and searching for a job,plz if u dont mind fetch me the details regarding the drug inspector exam and send me the previous question papers to my mail id
[email protected]
i'll be waiting for ur precious reply...
6th December 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

wat does dis experience mean in DI eligibility criteria?final year student of b.bharm can't appear for the post??
11th December 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...ive finishd by bpharma....n am intrested in govt post,,,so plzz let me knpw the details (exam date,sylabus.procedure) regarding drug inspector.....n plzz mail me the previous quesion papers....
...ill b waiting for ur reply....
my mail id:[email protected]
15th December 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

sir recently i have completed my m.pharm am intrested to apply for a drug inspector job............plz let me knw the details of exam,and its date..................and plz mail me the previous question papers...........................plz reply as soon as possible...............my mail id is [email protected].......
19th December 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

sir am completed b.pharm but am intrested in drug inspector.......plz let me details of exam&dates send me my email.......my id [email protected]
22nd December 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, please send me Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam? and this is my mail id [email protected]
28th December 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

hello sir m pursuing m.pharmacy(1st yr) may i eligible to write drug inspector exam.. n also snd me previous year model papers.... and abt the general knowldge model qstns to [email protected]
3rd January 2012, 09:32 PM
shristy1

Default Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam & syllabus?

sir plz provide me previos years papers of drug inspector exams of chhattisgarh in my email: [email protected]
4th January 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

pls snd me the previous years qus. paper for drug inspector my email add [email protected]
12th January 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

previous question papers for drug inspector
19th February 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I WANT PREVIOUS EXAMS QUSTION PAPER OF DI
21st February 2012, 04:00 PM
ramyasudha24

when is the drug inspector enterance exam and what is the syllabus of drug inspector exam
8th March 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I want previous question papers of DI.plz send to my [email protected]
27th March 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i want previous question papers pls send my email [email protected]
31st March 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Drug inspector exam papers

Piease send me drug inspector previous question papers.
My E.mail ID is [email protected].
2nd April 2012, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I am Naseem , a student of m.pharmacy. If you don't mind please send me drug inspector old question papers of Tamilnadu.
2nd April 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

any one have Drug inspectoe model question paper pls send it / give related link in the web

My Id is [email protected]

Regards
Gomathi
2nd April 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

plz send previous question papers for drug inspector
7th April 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

sir i would like to knw about detailed syllabus for drugs inspector exam 2012 pls send it to my mail id [email protected]
11th April 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Pls Send me the Previous Question Papers of Drug Inspector Exam.
by. [email protected]
12th April 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year Drug inspector exam question papers to the mentioned Mail ID: [email protected]

Regards:
S.Premkumar
15th April 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

hello Sir
please send me the some previous question paper of UPSC and other state level exam also
i am waiting for ur favorable reply
My mail ID [email protected]
29th April 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Hai, Pl. forward Previous Queston Papers, Model practice papers
18th May 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

hello ,sir/madam please send me previous years drug inspector question papers please. [email protected]
18th August 2012, 08:03 PM
satpaul kesar

sir m student of b.pharma from jammu sir plz send me how i prepare for exam of drug inspector
17th September 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed d.pharma and bhms .can i m eligable for di exam and also give information about syllabus;study material and previous year solved papers and date of examination in mp;my mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?