26th July 2011, 09:00 PM
himanshu.manocha63

Companies nearby Delhi providing training for Electronics and Communication companies?

i am an ece student and now in 4th year. from jan 2012(in 8 sem) we have to do some training in elec. or comm. companies. i am lukin for some cmpanies nearby delhi. plz suggest some cmpanies where i should try to get internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing training in New Delhi to Electronics and Communication engineer?
  2. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  3. List of companies providing training in EEC?
  4. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  5. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  6. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  7. List Electronics companies in Chandigarh providing one month industrial training?
  8. List of companies providing training in B.Tech
  9. List companies providing unpaid training at Ahmedabad?
  10. How to do Internship in Companies like Siemens, Nokia, Honey Well etc in Delhi being a candidate of 3rd year Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  11. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  12. Does companies offer theoretical knowledge in training session? Industrial training for Electronics student?
  13. Name of the companies offering summer training in June for B.Tech 3rd year students of Electronics and Communication branch in Delhi?
  14. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  15. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which companies give training in New Delhi to Electronics & Communication engineer? -- [New]
  17. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  18. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
23rd December 2011, 03:02 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: Companies nearby Delhi providing training for Electronics and Communication companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshu.manocha63 View Post
i am an ece student and now in 4th year. from jan 2012(in 8 sem) we have to do some training in elec. or comm. companies. i am lukin for some cmpanies nearby delhi. plz suggest some cmpanies where i should try to get internship.

Companies where i should try to get internship?

Hi Himanshu,

There are following companies available in and around delhi for internship:-

-IDEA

-VODAFONE

-AIRTEL

-TATA COMMUNICATIONS

-UNINOR

-E-INFOCHIPS

-ISRO(IF YOU ARE TOPPER,THEN ONLY THEY WILL ALLOW)

-RELIANCE

-INTEL

you can choose any of the above based on your interest.

How to get internship:-

-Firstly, you need to obtain "No objection Certificate" from your college.

-Now visit the company, in which you are interested , submit your NOC and your latest resume there.

-Companies every year collect candidate's resume, and based on that they will short list some students based on their needs and allow them for internship.

-If you get shortlisted then they will call you and after that you can pursue training there.

-every year companies follow this procedure.

Hope, I have cleared your doubt.

for any other query , please post it here.

best of luck

regards.
5th January 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies nearby Delhi providing training for Electronics and Communication companies?

which company allows for an industrial visit in delhi
10th January 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies nearby Delhi providing training for Electronics and Communication companies?

sir can i know abt ECE companies in gujarat which can give training...?
15th January 2012, 06:51 PM
rahul313

i am b.tech 2nd year student i want training in delhi plz suggest me some your views i have electronics and communication branch.....
15th January 2012, 06:52 PM
rahul313

i am b.tech 2nd year student i want training in delhi plz suggest me some your views i have electronics and communication branch.....plz reply on my email id [email protected] as soon as possible...
thanking you....
16th February 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

If i have any back in subject
9th April 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I am B.tech. 3rd year student from ece branch .i want to training in delhi or near delhi .pl. suggest me some your views .
pl. reply on my e-mail ruknesh.gaur
14th May 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I AM LUBNA, A 7th sem STUDENT AND I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE COMPANIES WHICH OFFER UNPAID TRAINING FOR ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION BRANCH FOR 6 WEEKS.... PLEASE DO REPLY ME...
2nd February 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

m B-Tech 4th year student from eee branch i want to know the electrical companies in delhi or nearby providing 6 month training
5th May 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am ece 4sem student & now my 1 month 15days sammer training so plz advice i am to do work training which company in faridabad industry
My email [email protected]
Plz reply this email address
27th July 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir I sachin from i have done btech in electronic and communication can I get the training in Delhi ncr my mail I'd is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?