27th July 2011, 07:36 PM
harmanjeetkailay

Procedure for admission in M.Tech in a good university in US? Is IELTS valid for admission in M.Tech in America?

I complete my B.Tech in Information Technology in this year..Now I want take admission in M.tech in good university of America..So I want know about
What is procedure of admission ??
Is IELTS is valid for admission in m.tech in America ??
How many bands are required of M.tech
Processing time for taking admission in America's Universities??
Please tell me Good Universities of America for M.Tech students ??
I will be very thankful to You....

Related Questions:
  1. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  2. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  3. Details of GGSIPU MTech Admission Form 2010?
  4. Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE? -- [New]
  5. Whether GATE covers both M.Tech and M.S. program? Should I have to appear in IELTS for M.S.?
  6. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  7. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  8. How to get admission in M.Tech? I am currently in 3rd year IT
  9. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  10. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  11. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  12. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  13. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?
  15. Is is good to do M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering from Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University? Gujarat? Is the certificate from this university good or valid outside?
  16. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
  17. Possibility to study B.Tech in Abroad for 12th NIOS student?
  18. M.Tech done from Karnataka State Open University is valid since DEC has been resolved?

6th April 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in M.Tech in a good university in US? Is IELTS valid for admission in M.Tech in America?

who is the best university for m.tech in USA?and their fee also?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?